[24] Fantasy

"My my, you guys look good." You snickered, coming in close to stand in front of Diluc and Childe. It was the day, but only a few knew what was going on.

Both men looked at you and released a laugh, looking down at the robe you were wearing. Childe and Diluc wearing long white coats along with white dress pants. They took on a similar look to their normal attire.

"See something you like?" Childe grinned, wiggling his brows at you, "But also, when are we going to see your outfit Y/N?"

You hummed and walked back to the chair you were recently sitting on before they walked in the room. You went back to fixing up your hair, looking at the mirror in front of you while taking glances to the men standing behind you.

"Obviously, you two look like royals. And probably in an hour." You shifted your gaze back to the mirror, putting in a few pins in your hair.

The two shared a glance before sitting down on a couch that was in the corner of the room.

"You nervous huh?" Diluc spoke, he let out a chuckle and leaned back on the couch. "Don't worry much, everything will go fine." He then got up and walked over to you, handing you a letter.

"What's this?" You slowly grabbed the letter and looked up at the red head. He shrugged and went back to sit next to Childe, leaning back and closed his eyes.

Looking down at the letter, you picked it up and opened it.

Childe and I have written this for you to say congratulations to you, our closest friend. We've all been through hell, you know that much. There was a lot going on months before, and there's things that shouldn't have happened but we don't regret ever meeting you. Don't know if you'll tell which parts we've written for you but don't forget we're always going to be there for you.

- Your dearest friends.

Before you knew it, there was a tear that has fallen on the letter. You pressed the letter close to you, smiling to yourself. You didn't know they were ones to do something like this but it made you happy.

You turned around to see them both smiling at you, opening their arms to invite you in. Walking towards them and holding them both closely.

They wrapped their arms around you and they both murmured, "We only wish you happiness," Diluc spoke and then Childe, "If pretty boy ever gives you problems, tell us so we give him an earful-"

Before Childe was going to go on, he hissed when Diluc freed one of his arms from you to pinch Childe's ear making you laugh.

All of you stayed like this for a while before there was a knock on the door, making you sit up on the couch.

"Come in." You slowly got up and went over to the bed, fixing the robe around you and saw who came in.

"Hope we're not intruding," Lisa and Amber come through the door and your eyes widened, you smiled wide.

You went up to them and hugged them hard and lead them into the room.

"You two look so beautiful!" You gazed down at their gowns, "Thank you for coming you two."

They both smiled and gave you little presents, and you put them on the bed. "Alright boys, think it's time for this one to get ready now." Amber gestured to you while looking at the men getting up.