[21] If you

Diluc and Childe slowly turned their heads, the white cloud of air from their breathing, was clear. They had their whole attention to the voice from behind, with you, still facing the front.

You froze in your spot and afraid to even move, a single inch.

"You guys are so, gullible."

Those words.. you didn't notice you were holding your breathe in, it made you completely still. You slowly turned, keeping your head down.

Your eyes slowly trailed up from their shoes, to their pants and then noticed a small yellow, diamond mark on their neck. Immediately knowing who it was without seeing their face.

Jumping back with eyes closed, you took out your weapon and pointed it at Albedo.

Should've known, you scowled and let out a tch. Your eyes were still and focused, only on Albedo, noticing he had no emotion displayed on his face.

"What is it that you want? Are you really, going to attack us?"

Albedo smirked and raised his arms up, he let out a chuckle and placed a hand underneath his chin, looking up. "I wonder... it's not necessary, but I will if you won't get out of my way."

Diluc and Childe went in front of you, trying to guard you but Albedo was too quick. He was already standing behind you once again, and made a slice at your thigh making you wince.

The splatter of blood on the pure white snow was melting through, making Paimon grimace at the sight.

It's been a while since you were in a battle but you had been secretly training, only Paimon was the one who knew about it. You would be out at night far away throughout the months, just to not let your skills go to waste.

The underestimating from his behalf was almost, laughable. You smirked to yourself and looked at Albedo once you turned around to face him.

"What's wrong? Are you surprised that your attack to my leg would have me in a lot of pain?" You grinned widely at him, the two men behind you flinched at your expression.

Albedo furrowed his brows and his smile faltered, a straight line on his face. "You all were just merely toys, once you came to me, I had to find a way for you to trigger that sword."

Your eyes never wavering except for Childe and Paimon. Diluc, knew what he was referring to as you told him what happened in your.. nightmare, though he was slightly surprised.

"What's the importance to that sword?" You asked Albedo, cautiously moving back as he was about to step forward towards you.

He stopped and licked the bottom of his lips, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That sword, known as the Festering Desire, will send Teyvat into nothingness. Possibly everything around and reaching Liyue and the other nations."

Only seeing a glimpse of what he was going to do was one thing, knowing what kind of power the sword holds is something else.

Everyone's eyes widened at Albedo's words and once he caught a glimpse of that, he couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"You should see the looks on your faces!" His eyes were wide, in a creepy way that made you shiver.

Still weaponless, but there was one thing that was bothering you. You didn't know where Dainsleif could be at right now..

Albedo took a glance at you and back at his sword, looking down at it and throwing it to the side. He quickly ran and slid on the snow, grabbing the 'Festering Desire.'

While you were deep in thought, he went after the two men trying to find an opening. After a few clashes against the others he saw an opening, grinned at himself and took a swing at your arm.

Hissing lowly, you looked at your arm and seeing the blood seeping through your long-sleeved shirt.

Placing a hand on the wound adding pressure to it, you were about to rip a part of the bottom of your shirt when you were scooped up by someone.

You had your eyes closed when you got picked up, and when you opened them you gasped. "Dainsleif!"

"If you touch Y/N again... you're going to be a deadman, Albedo." He was holding you close, pointing his weapon at Albedo, clenching his jaw.

The way he looked was.. almost as if he was a completely different person. If looks can kill, definitely would be this.

His eyes were dead-set on Albedo and him only, his whole expression was cold, expressionless but you can feel the anger emanating off of him.

All Albedo did was laugh and went straight towards you, but Dainsleif deflected him quick you didn't see him push Albedo away from you, plunging him against a giant boulder crushing it immediately.

Dainsleif was swift, powerful and crazy strong. His movements were fluid but with a lot of combat and sword skill experience, it was really mesmerizing.

Childe and Diluc ran to you and set their claymore and bow on the ground, keeping themselves close to you as you four, Paimon was hiding behind your back, watched the two blondes go at it.

Albedo hadn't landed a single hit at Dainsleif and he was already reaching his limit. You were watching intently, when you caught a slight glimpse of the alchemist smirk.

You quickly looked at his sword and noticed it glowing already, the blonde took notice and jumped away.

"It's time," Albedo looked at the sword and at Dainsleif, thesword was glowing rapidly, sending shockwaves of dark immense energy.

Whatever power that was surging from the sword, purple markings were wrapping around Albedo's forearm. He made a face of pain mixed with delight, "You guys better find a place to take cover, NOW!" Dainsleif yelled out, waving his arm to move away.

All four of you hesitated, but you didn't budge. You could hear Dainsleif yelling at you to get moving but you didn't, you rushed to his side and Diluc yelled out to you and threw his claymore to you.

You threw Diluc a quick smile and turned to face the blonde, "We're doing this together, whether you like it or not." You were determined, ready to fight by his side even if it meant risking your life.

He only looked at you with shock, lips parted but he was amused. He chuckled, "Just don't die before me," he bent down to your height level and placed a kiss on top of your head. "You ready? My favonius knight.."

"Always."

...

this is the first part to your "fight" with THE albedo..

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 15k reads!!

and since we're close to the end. do you want to see more genshin? or something w jjk? 👀