[4] Jealousy

Dainsleif let out a chuckle and looked up at the other man in front, giving Childe the most intense death glare. His whole demeanor had changed and it scared you a bit, even with the short amount of time they've known each other you have never seen him get like this ever.

"Sorry, but that won't happen." Keeping calm and cool during this situation, Dainsleif was feeling something within and it wouldn't stop.

You and Dainsleif, along with Paimon, have only traveled for at least a month or two along with side quests and thing's have been going really well. Even when they would pass by other travelers, he has never gotten this small aching feeling for when you would talk to them, especially with the men.

It's been a while since this has happened to him. "I don't think you want to oppose to this," Childe grinned at him, "You will regret it."

You hear a scoff come from the tall blonde male and reached out to his cape, looking up at Dainsleif when he turned around. A concerned look was written all over you and his eyes slightly widened but gave a reassuring smile before turning around again.

Seeing you being concerned it made him want to protect you. He could sense there was something there between you and the harbinger but now wasn't the time.

"I don't think I will, unfortunately you're pissing me off," Sighing, Dainsleif ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Childe. "I already know you're strong but I don't think now is a good time to fight, especially with them around."

"I saw this coming! we should get out of here." Paimon tugged on your hand trying to fly away but you stayed put, looking at Paimon, face full of worry.

You looked back at the men and took a few steps back with Paimon. "Do I step in?" Turning your gaze to Paimon once again. "What if they get hurt?"

"Now is not the time, with the way Childe is he won't listen." Paimon whispered while looking at Childe, he didn't have a gentle look on him anymore but more of pure jealousy. You knew he may have had a thing for you back then but it seems way different now, it's like both men are fighting for you.

"Proch' s dorogi," Childe spoke in his mother tongue while he made his bow appear, now pointing it at Dainsleif. "This is the last time I'll ask you."

"Tch. You're very annoying and childish," The blonde haired man replied, "Is this how you show off for a lover you take a liking to?"

Childe gritted his teeth hearing their words and gripped his bow harder, his knuckles turned white. "Who I like is none of your business, you just have something of mine."

You looked at Childe and down at the snow, "I'm not a prize that you can just say I'm yours, Childe. Please just let us leave." Your voice almost filled with nervousness and worry, you was started to shake, scared of what might happen if this keeps continuing.

The harbinger could tell with the sound of your voice that it was starting to impact you with what he was doing or rather, what he was starting. Childe bit down on his lip hard and muttered to himself quietly while putting his bow away. Giving in to defeat.

Dainsleif turned around for a quick glance at Paimon and nodded, shooting a thank you to her. "I'll let this slide since I'm on duty but, I will catch up with you guys one day." Then, he disappeared.

"Are you alright?" Dainsleif walked towards you, hesitating whether to comfort you he gave in and embraced you. Your eyes widened with the sudden action from him, heat rising to your cheeks, gripping his sides. Finally feeling safe.

..

HI GUYS

sorry for the late chapter, ive been farming on genshin and i finally got KEQING 😣