[18] Nobody

The cold air blowing through your hair made you shiver, causing you to close your eyes. The snow storm died down, but there was still signs of it happening again which made you and Childe decide to leave before another wave hits.

Paimon was inside your big coat and peeking underneath your chin, "Y/N how far is Albedo's place again? I'm getting hungry." She grumbled, you could feel a pout coming from her.

You told her it wasn't too far now and you looked at the side of you, seeing Childe with a cheerful grin and whistling.

"You seem to be in a good mood."

"Obviously, I just love the cold." He grinned and placed his hands behind his head.

Paimon snuggled in more inside your coat and you smiled, then turn to face Childe. "Of course you do.." You mumbled underneath your breath, earning a laugh from Paimon.

...

"You really fucked up my eye, Diluc." Dainsleif whispered lowly and Diluc heard.

Last night after the fight and everything that happened, they both eventually cleaned themselves up but earning a low growl from the blonde, causing Diluc to roll his eyes.

"Least your lip isn't busted up." Diluc laughed and walked by him, standing there next to him in front of a mirror.

"Now I look even more scary. You basically left a scar over my eyebrow." Dainsleif looked at Diluc and back at the mirror, finishing up cleaning over his eye. A black and a cut.. Great.

Diluc's face was in the okay, unlike Dainsleif, it was hard for him to speak as he had a split lip, for now.

Both of them made up last night and are in good terms again. They laughed it off when they had seen each others, messed up faces.

Albedo came into view in the mirror the tall men were at and examined both their faces. He pulled them both by the wrist, taking out a medical supply box, taking out ointment.

As soon as both the men were sitting in front of him, he got out a q-tip and placed some ointment on it and brought it over Diluc's lip first.

"Don't move." Albedo mumbled underneath his breath, carefully moving the antibiotic substance around, coating it over his split lip.

He soon then finished up with Diluc and moved his attention over to Dainsleif. Albedo told him to close his eye as he grabbed another q-tip with the same ointment and placed it over the big cut that was over his brow.

Dainsleif winced and almost grabbed the alchemist's wrist but balled his fist on his lap, it hurts, he thought and let out a breath once he felt Albedo was done.

"Thank you for aiding us," Diluc stood up and was about to go outside when he saw you and Childe together, breathing heavily from the cold air.

"My god! I'm so fucking exhausted." Childe let out another deep sigh and hung his arm around you.

Upon hearing your arrival, Dainsleif stayed in his seat and moved around, ashamed? He didn't really wanted you to see him, but a loud yell from you quickly made him turn around.

"The fuck HAPPEND?" You were looking at Diluc's face and then went around him, seeing Dainsleif behind him with the same equal beaten up injuries.

You face palmed and shook your head, peeking through your hand and looking at the two, beaten up men. Your hand went to your hip and looked at them intently, "You two are childish. Care to explain what happened?"