[17] One's love

"Did you really not notice?" Childe was sitting next to you, messing around with the snow beneath him.

You shook your head. No. No you didn't really notice, you always thought that, it was just him being protective over people whose grown close to him.

"No," Biting down on your lip softly, eyes half lidded as you watched Childe's hands moving around the snow. You blinked and put your legs up, resting your chin and continued watching his movements.

A sigh left Childe's lips and stopped, he turned his body towards you and placed a hand on your head, a smile shown. "Listen. I know how he's feeling, but when the time comes listen to him, yeah?" Seeing you nod, he smiled again.

You were far away from where the other two men were and Paimon was next to you, sleeping peacefully on top of Childe's cape.

"Thank you."

"For what? Helping my one and only closest friend about boy trouble?" A chuckle left his lips, the boyish grin on him made you smile.

"Yes Childe, because of the boy trouble." You rolled your eyes and laughed, playfully giving him a punch to his shoulder. Diluc and Dainsleif both have interest in you. In the end of all this, you already know who you're going to be with. I'm sorry..

...

A sudden jolt woke you up and the crinkles of the snow around you, made you look around. What?

It was dark out and you were next to Childe still, along with Paimon. You both passed out at the spot you three had gone to, remembering what happened earlier. Dainsleif and Diluc must be worried right now..

A groan from the right of you made you look down, "Hey sleepyhead," Childe blinked a few times and looked around, bringing a hand to rub his eyes.

"Did we actually pass out here?"

You nodded and laughed, "Yeah, but I don't think we can get moving now.." You pointed outside, snow storm. Luckily, you were all inside a cave that was big enough. You only hoped that the other two were somewhere safe, despite what they're feeling.

"Well that's just great, we don't even have food with us." Childe groaned and ran his fingers through his hair, ruffling it up.

"Actually.." You scooted a little back and motioned your chin to Paimon, "She always keeps food with her, incase for emergencies." Seeing Childe's eyes widened with mischief, you rolled your eyes.

...
(Somewhere with three hotties)

"Care to explain what happened to the two of you?" A short blonde with a calm voice asked, his arms crossed over his chest, staring at the two tall men.

They were all inside a wide open cave they have found, right before the storm hit. Albedo's place.

"Oh and here you go," Albedo walked by, setting down a cup of tea in front of the two men.

"Thank you Albedo." Albedo gave Diluc a slight nod and went back to his desk, working on a art piece he had tried getting done before the storm.

Dainsleif brought the small cup and brought it to his lips, taking a sip of it and letting out a content sigh. Him on one side of the cave and Diluc on the opposite side, his back facing him.

Both of them before they came running into Albedos place, had both talking about you. And both men, were equally beaten up.

Diluc was the one who told Albedo what happened, a chuckle came out of the short blonde and looked back at Dainsleif, shaking his head.

"You two fought over someone?"

Dainsleif rolled his eyes and sat the cup of tea down, "Yes, I know. Very childish of us." Another short chuckle came from Albedo once again and shook his head, walking over to his desk of experiments.

Was indeed very childish of them to actually fight, but I guess they both needed it. They surprisingly went all out in their fight, but no weapons were drawn.

Dried blood on their faces and bruises, Dainsleif had a bruise over his visible side of his face with a purple bruise forming. Black eye.

He knew that Diluc had feelings for you and purposely let him hit him more than he landed punches on the red head.

Their fight was still fair, pretty sure if you and Childe came back walking the next day you would see a trail of dark blood going up to Albedo's place.

While Diluc's condition wasn't as bad as he left Dainsleif, he did have a busted lip and just a few bruises here and there. They didn't clean their faces up just out of laziness but they will surely be left surprised when they get the chance to.

His love was one sided for you and he knew, of course he knew but he still fought over you. Even if you had fallen for the blonde, he will always cherish being around you. Loving you from afar but just wanting to be able to see you is just enough for him.

He just wants you happy after all. Maybe in another life though, he thought to himself. Diluc made up his mind and smiled to himself, taking a sip of his tea.

I'll tell you once I see you. I'll let you go.

...

🧎

SAD VIBES

SAD VIBES