[15] Only you

IN THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE SOME INTIMACY BUT WONT GO INTO FULL DETAILS. maybe in another story I might.. NOT SURE YET 😳
ENJOY READING!

...

"I- Wait.. can you repeat that?"

You looked at him with wide eyes and in disbelief. Never thinking that he would say it, or at least first.

He let out a sigh and chuckled.

"I said, I love you. Y/N." Pulling you close to him with a hand resting on your waist, saying it once more. The butterflies overtaking your stomach and your heart hammering against your chest, felt you were going to burst any minute.

"I know," You tried suppressing a laugh that was coming up, but no use. "I just wanted to hear you say it, Dains."

Dainsleif looked at you and rolled his eyes followed with another chuckle, hearing his chuckle was definitely something. You blushed and wrapped your warms around him and hid your face.

"Why are you hiding your face now? You were being cheeky just a second ago." He ran his hand up and down your back.

"Shut up, let me be."

"Now now Y/N, no need to say such harsh things." He pulled back a little and placed his index finger underneath your chin, his thumb resting on the side of your chin.

Your eyes were on him and looking at his lips. The blonde seemed to notice and finally, your lips connected. First kiss. It was sweet and so much of your guys emotions went into it, the longing for each other.

Dainsleif was the first to pull away and let out a low chuckle, resting his forehead against yours.

There was no doubt that there was something going on between you, the feeling being more immense than the other times you two been together alone. No, this time it was different.

You looked down and felt your face heat up, hoping your face wasn't too red. Pulling him down by his tie, and again, kissing his lips and sighing against them.

He looked at you with half lidded eyes and placed a kiss upon your cheek, "Do you want to get out of here?" He whispered low.

"Yes.." You let out a shaky breath after responding, averting your eyes from his. The blonde straightened up before you and held out his hand, which you took and he whisked you away from the garden.

...

Dainsleif took you to his place, taking out a old black key but fumbled with the lock making you laugh. He tensed up and let out a groan which made you let out another laugh, placing a hand on his shoulder and bumped him out of the way.

"Move it, pretty boy."

You could hear him sigh as he stood behind you, while you unlocked the door. Click. Once he heard that small noise, he pushed you in and kicked the door closed. He had you against the wall and both of you were roaming each others bodies.

Little soft moans here and there from both, making work with the buttons to his tux. He trailed his lips against your neck as you tilted your head to the side, a content sigh let out. Dainsleif took a step back with half lidded eyes scanning you.

He kept his gaze on you as he took off his tux jacket, making it fall to the floor. Your breath hitched and you thickly swallowed as he began walking to you again.

You pulled him by his tie and raised a brow up at him, "Not going to lie, you being in a tux and everything is hot." He let out a chuckle at your small confession and lifted your chin up.