𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝

❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

                                      ❤︎   𒊹︎   ❤︎

   ❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

Dawn approached and with that, the duel was to commence. Marguerite had to act quickly before there was blood. She didn't want to lose her brother or have Simon killed. Regardless of how she may feel about him or how Simon hurt her feelings. Violence is and will never be the way of life for Marguerite.

Things could and will be settled in a more mature, and wise way, other than stupid duels leading to death.

Marguerite hurried down the stairs into the family study knowing that only Benedict and Anthony had went but not her dear younger brother Colin.

"Colin my dear brother, that I love tremendously—, " Marguerite said trying to slyly convince Colin of telling her where the duel would be.

"Daisy I—, " Colin said before Marguerite cut him off.

"Please...I'm begging you to tell me where they are Colin, " Marguerite pleaded with her hands as Colin thought about what he should do.

"Colin do you not realize this is a life or death for our brother...I can stop this please, " Marguerite pleaded once more.

"The duke has dishonored you and our family name he must learn, " Colin said making Marguerite angry.

"Dammit fuck the family and honor right now, " Marguerite yelled louder than she thought. All while hoping she didn't wake up the rest of the people in the house.

"This is our brother if he doesn't kill Simon he will die and if he does kill Simon we will never see him again and he'll be in exile, a criminal and probably killed for killing Simon. Either way, he's gone. So please tell me where the duel is so we can save our brother, " Marguerite exclaimed exhausted at how naive her brothers were, well all besides Benedict and little sweet Gregory.

"You act as if someone has seen you all in the garden, you should be happy it's this way than scandal, " Colin said before Marguerite gasped in shock realizing a nosy little twit did, in fact, see them...for she spotted her feather in the grass as they left.

"Someone saw us in that garden Colin, " Marguerite thought aloud confusing Colin whom then asked who it was.

"Cressida Cowper, that bitch....Colin, you have to tell me where they are, " Marguerite said angrily before Colin finally relented.

                                     ❤︎   𒊹︎   ❤︎

Marguerite rode her horse as fast as she could become the duel commenced. She couldn't let this escalate. It had to stop. Forget honor and pride. This was simply a matter of life and death.