𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

                                     ❤︎   𒊹︎   ❤︎

❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

They danced and danced the whole night away. Marguerite smiling so brightly she could help but laugh at herself, for she felt happy, being courted, being twirled, and adored.

As the lights and fireworks flickered all night she felt like a diamond as he swept her off her feet gazing at her eyes as they smiled at one another until he inched their bodies close to each other only mere inches away from lips touching.

Marguerite too nervous to back away but also too enamored to not stop the chemistry and attraction from building up.

Her breath hitched as she breathed in his smell as felt his lips latching onto her, but just before she could truly enjoy the moment she awoke with a gasp for air and breathing irregularly at the man in her dreams being none other than the Duke of Hastings, Simon Bassett.

As she wiped the nervous cold sweat off her face before feeling down between her legs to realize she had released in her sleep she scrunched up her face in disgust, for any other time she wouldn't but this was a whole new territory or man specimen.

❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

After her little fantasy about the Duke of Hastings, Marguerite couldn't find any solution to get rid of it, only if she touched herself so she did exactly that, whenever she was in her room by herself with the maids and butlers at the Bridgerton's residence hearing and gossiping about the ordeal or rather erotic sounds coming from Lady Marguerite's bed chambers.

Which has brought a strain within her hand, making her and her hand both tired of their rendezvous.

Still, Marguerite couldn't help but daydream about Simon kissing her or truth be told touch her like how she touches herself.

The thought made Marguerite feel so disgusted and wrong for it was a sister's admirer and possibly soon-to-be husband. It would be a horrible idea to continue with this fantasy.

"Marguerite you're making the ice cream melt, " Elizabeth said bring Marguerite out of her thoughts before laughing and eating the ice cream from her spoon since they were eating at an ice cream parlor.

"Sorry...I have a lot on my mind right now, " Marguerite muttered shyly making Elizabeth giggle, " please continue, it must be something because you ignored everything I told you about Benedict and my courtship, " Elizabeth said eating her ice cream.

"Which I'm truly sorry for ignoring, please do tell, " Marguerite ushered on as Elizabeth went on telling Marguerite of all the things Benedict and she did.

"We went boat riding and while on the boat he read to me such a sweet poem written himself, and he even took me to the opera and we saw a romantic play, oh Marguerite it was so wonderful I kissed him, " Elizabeth babbled with happiness as Marguerite listened attentively while eating her ice cream before spotting Simon licking the ice cream on his spoon from afar with Daphne sending a river of wetness between her legs.