𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥

❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

                                     ❤︎   𒊹︎   ❤︎

                                     ❤︎   𒊹︎   ❤︎

As the night dawned Marguerite snuck into to pantry and decided to treat herself with some cake and as she moaned with satisfaction at how soft and delicious the cake tasted she couldn't deny what her body was truly craving. She craved it so much it was nerve-wracking. But it was forbidden like the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden.

Marguerite cherished the cake like it was more than just any slice of cake. She licked the spoon so sensual she herself forgot that what it really was that she was licking.

When she finished the cake she quickly went to her room, locked the door and laid on her bed.  She wanted him. She wanted him so bad, to touch her. To kiss her. As the wants and desires continued to grow, Marguerite's hand moved down to in between her legs. Going up her thighs before reaching its destination.

As her fingers rubbed and felt around her clit Marguerite gasped at the feeling, fantasizing about what she wanted him to do to her. How she wanted to be handled by him. She thought back to their dance, to the moment they almost kissed, she thought back to it all as she slid her fingers inside and out of herself causing her to grip ahold of her sheets, her breath rising up and down.

Her body grew hot, from her face to her thighs. She wanted it. She wanted him. She never made love before but in her fantasies always kept her busy with not longing for it too much.

The countdown was commencing. She was cumming. She felt her body vibrate, and her legs shake as her breathing free scarce and she released after a semi-loud squeal of euphoria.

That night desire took over Marguerite's body, mind, and soul.

❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

"I want to go have a drink, " Marguerite suggested as she walked with Lord Fairbanks. After last night's rush of desire, Marguerite felt exhilarated, fulfilled to the fullest. And now that was done and over with she wanted to get on with her life. Not mope and continue to fantasize about a man whom would never be hers or choose her.

So she decided to give Lord Fairbanks a chance and court him. There would be no harm in doing such an act. Or so Marguerite thought.

"A drink as in ale or at a pub, " Lord Fairbanks questioned as Marguerite nodded her head yes. This alone intrigued Lord Fairbanks, whom wondered why would a young lady like Marguerite want to go to a pub and drink.

"Alright then off to the pub we go, " Lord Fairbanks said as guided Marguerite over to the drinking pub which was across the street from the ice cream parlor, which Daphne and Simon were outside of.