The Queen sat at the head, with her husband to the side. Yulia sat on her mother's other side while Draco sat next to his father. The King had an intimidating aura, but his eyes were soft as they graced my face. The Queen on the other hand had me shaking in my boots.

The Queen stared at me while she spoke in her native language. Yep, everyone was right about that. Acacia responded to whatever her mother said. Her mother smirked and said something that seemed to upset Acacia. I turned to the boys.

I watched as Kai put three fingers behind his head to simulate a crown. Finn then looked at me and used his hands to form a heart. He then gave me a lovesick look. Okay, so Kai will be acting like their mother and Finn will be Acacia. Kai began opening and closing his hand to simulate a person being annoying in whatever they were saying. Finn then ran a finger across his throat to simulate someone threatening to kill the other person. They then turned to each other and acted like they were arguing with each other.

I'm assuming that the conversation isn't going well. I snuck a peek at Acacia. She seemed incredibly frustrated and angry while her mother was perfectly poise. I noticed her father didn't say anything. Instead, he was watching me intently. Draco and Yulia were actually glaring at me. I wish the ground would open and swallow me up.

"It's not going well." Freja disguised her whisper by bringing the goblet to her lips. "Mother is grilling her and Cia refuses to truthfully respond."

I could have done a spell so that I could actually understand what was being said. However, I think I'd prefer not to understand what was being said about me. I heard the Queen's tone get sharper, causing Acacia to stiffen. Acacia looked down and nodded her head. I immediately looked at Acacia's brothers.

What had me worried was that they weren't being playful anymore. Their faces held fear and uncertainty. They sadly shook their heads at me. Something changed and it's not good. I snuck a peak at Draco and Yulia, who appeared happy. Yulia was grinning while Draco looked pleased. I turned to Freja, but she just sighed and averted her eyes. The King looked torn as to what he should do.

I watched as Acacia gritted her teeth. She then looked at her mother in fury. Her mother arched a brow as Acacia calmly spoke to her. I didn't know what she was saying, but the seriousness and coldness made me shiver. Her mother looked angry at whatever she was hearing. Her siblings all stiffened at Acacia's words. Her mother was about to say something, but the doors were open. My mouth dropped when I saw the person who entered.

"Aiya and hello to you Zena." Eris smirked.

Yulia smiled and got up to greet her sister. They tightly hugged each other. The other siblings weren't ecstatic at Eris' arrival. The King and Queen stood up and greeted their daughter. I'm assuming they don't know the shady shit Eris has done. I'm assuming the siblings knew since they were tense when Eris sat next to Yulia.

"We weren't expecting you?" Freja spoke in English, so I'd understand.

"I thought it'd be nice to visit my lovely family, but it was even more of a gift to see Zena." Eris stared at me. "I hope you're enjoying our realm and that Acacia is being somewhat hospitable. Acacia's hands formed into fists at Eris' words.

"She's been quite lovely." I simply spoke.

"We would love to expose you to more elven customs since it's not everyday Acacia brings a friend from school into our realm." She smirked at an angry Acacia. "And it perfectly coincided with our parents' return," Her parents smiled warmly at her. "So...I organized an intimate party to celebrate the arrival of friends and family."

All the siblings raised a brow in confusion. The Queen smiled and began warmly speaking to Eris. The King smiled, but it fell at seeing the annoyance on Acacia's face. Freja gestured for me to consume my food. I silently ate as I watched Acacia push her food around with her fork. She had no appetite anymore.