He only turns the corners of his lips up at my words. That being his way of telling me he accepts the challenge.

The time continues to pass as we stay around the counter, and the longer we do this the more I'm thinking I should just let him catch me. I mean, I love the chase but I want him now. But then there's that huge part of me that hates giving up or in.

To speed up the process I open my big, smart ass mouth again. "Come on Styles. Thought you were more equipped for challenges like this?"

Once again, he only shoots me that same devilish smirk I've seen on him since the night we met. It's starting to freak me out more than lure me in though.

Then, before my brain can even register it, he drops quickly below the counter. Out of my eyesight.

I immediately go into paranoia mode and I look back and forth to check if I can see him at all. But I can neither hear nor see him.

Bad idea. Bad idea. Bad idea.

I start walking backwards and more into the kitchen. Now I really don't know what to do.

"Harry that's cheati-," I go to say but instead shriek and jump when the feeling of two strong arms wrap around me from behind.

My breathing has picked up drastically and I can't help but roll my eyes at the fact that I allowed this to happen.

Embarrassing.

"Well would you look at that," his deep voice drawls from behind me. I feel his breath against my neck and ear as he leans into me. "Looks like I'm equipped after all."

I snort without realizing it and quickly shut my lips tight. Hopefully he didn't hear that.

His strong arms around my waist squeeze tighter and the feeling of his lips brushing against my ear send shivers down my spine.

"Something funny Hunter?" He asks slowly.

My eyes flutter closed as I try to level my breathing out. It's almost impossible to not be flustered in his dominating presence though.

"Only the fact that you've caught me but still haven't punished me. We both know that I want you to and that you definitely want to. So why haven't you?" I'm actually dumb, there I said it.

But can you blame me for teasing him when he looks so fucking sexy when he's lustfully angry?

"Alright baby, no more waiting." His voice is laced with stern emotion mixed with that playfulness he usually has too.

It's a mind boggling combination in situations like this.

Suddenly his arms lift me up with ease and I can't help but laugh a little as he carries me another few feet to sit me down on the counter behind us.

He immediately slots himself between my legs and my hands are instantly around his neck and into his beautiful soft curls.

A deep moan comes from the back of his throat when I tug at the brunette locks and it makes me bite my lip.

I need him to pleasure me now.