3

Let Me Love You ~ Ariana Grande ~ Slowed

Ashes ~ Claire Guerreso

< highly recommend listening to both songs when you see the asterisk >
It's always a better experience that way ;)

•••••
Rayne ~

"Keegan, what are you doing?" When I finished using the bathroom I immediately rushed out to find Keegs and tell her about my interaction with that handsome devil guy. But when I got back to the bar, she was letting some random dude do body shots off of her stomach as she lay across the bar top.

This is who I chose for a best friend? Well I guess you don't really get to choose.

"Body shots! Wanna try it with me?" She grimaces at me and I shrink back.

"Oh heck no. I'm not doing anymore shots." I hold my hand up at her and shake my head vigorously.

"Not you doing them, me. Off your body. Come on, it'll be fun." She hops down off of the bar top and grabs my hand.

"Noooo no. No no no no. I am not doing this in front of everyone."

She legit stomps her foot like a child and huffs. "Nobody gives a shit Rayne. I literally just saw a couple having full blown sex on that couch over there," She points behind us and I don't even bother to turn around and look because I believe her. "And you won't let me do one body shot off you."

I purse my lips. It can't be that bad. All I have to do is just lay there.

"All you have to do is lay there. I promise."

She read my mind.

"Fine. Can't believe you've talked me in to so much tonight." I use a barstool as leverage while climbing on top of the bar.

(*)

"You're almost eighteen now Hunter, you've gotta live a little before you get all 'adulty' on me." She puts air quotes around the nonexistent word. "And who better to do it with than me huh?"

I cackle loudly. Almost anyone honey. You crazy.

She grabs my purse from me and pushes my shoulders down so I'm laid flat on my back, just as she was before. "Ok so, it's kinda like how we did those tequila shots before. But this time I'm putting salt on your chest and licking it from there."

She puts both hands up to stop me right as my eyes widen and I open my mouth to object. "Wait a second. Don't freak out, it'll seem oddly sexual but it's nothing, you know I don't float that way. Even though you'd be the only one to flip my switch." She winks at me and I laugh.

"Same here honey. Alright, I'm done being a sissy. Let's do this. I'm ready." I relax on the top of the bar, letting her do her thing.

"That's my girl. Ok, here we go." She dips her finger into her shot glass and swipes it across my chest, just below my collarbone and straight down to the tip of the valley between my breasts. She grabs the salt from before and sprinkles some on the dampened area.

I find myself giggling at the feeling. She laughs at my reaction. "So I'll lick all the salt up, grab the shot with my mouth and toss it back, then grab a lime slice from your mouth with my lips. And no, I won't kiss you unless you want me to." She sends another wink my way and I roll my eyes. "I do all of this with no hands, that's how it works."

She grabs a lime slice next to where I'm laying and puts it between my lips. I hold onto it the best I can, and she carefully places the shot glass right under where my shirt ends on my bellybutton. "Try not to move too much, oh and Rayne?"