19

Pump It ~ Black Eyed Peas (*)

••••••
Harry ~~ Two Days Later ~~

My life has really been changing this past month.

I'm not changing personally, but my life is. And it all started when Rayne waltzed her way back into my life on accident. Everything is her fault. She's not even trying, or really doing it on purpose. But she's changing everything, and I really don't think she sees how much her presence affects the people around her.

Before I left earlier, Garrett was telling me about Blood Out and how much fun she was to be around. He said that even despite the fact that they've both beaten the shit out of each other before, her personality makes all of that seem like ancient history.

"She's just so carefree and awesome. She's like the really cool aunt that only shows up for the family reunions that's always single and loves to party." Were his exact words from earlier.

I couldn't help but laugh and agree when he said that. Tate was in the room too and couldn't lie and say Garrett was wrong.

It's funny actually, how she's such a tough and strong person physically and mentally, but she doesn't even realize how selfless and caring she actually is.

I told her a couple days ago too, when we were waiting for Arden to come back. My words shocked her, sent her into an immediate thinking frenzy.

She does that a lot I've noticed, and I do the same thing. We hear or see something controversial and our minds immediately want to decipher it. Understand it.

But some things are just better to be left alone.

Back to the present though, about how my life has changed because of her. I'm currently sitting on my motorcycle outside of Gray's Cafe waiting for this woman to get here so we can get lunch for us two and Arden. Then we're bringing it back to their warehouse, which I'm still shocked as shit about, and gonna eat together.

Like who even am I?

It's not that I have a problem with it, I'm actually kinda excited. It's just that it's so out of the ordinary with me. I don't each lunch with my little brother and his best friend who also happens to be the girl I like.

Oh yea, there's that too. I've finally admitted to myself that I really like Rayne. I'm sure it was blatantly obvious to those around us, but it took me some time to realize that, that is what my mind was trying to tell me every time I was around her. It's a crazy concept.

So here I am, Harry Styles, "ruthless" gang leader slash club owner laying across his bike waiting to grab lunch with someone.

To normal people this is the usual way of living.

But to me it's so goddamn strange.

I'm used to doing shit by myself. But now I've unexpectedly found someone who not only is hot as fuck and a complete bad ass, but understands everything I tell her and doesn't push or judge me about it. And I wasn't even looking for something like that. Rayne just appeared almost out of thin air and was like, 'Hey, I'm here to fuck with your mind and all other aspects of your being. Nice to meet you,' without even putting any effort into it.

Yea I think I live a crazy life.

All of a sudden my phone that I've been scrolling through for ten minutes dings and I see a message from Rayne pop up. When I click on it and read it, it makes me smile.

Rayne- Sorry I'm running late, decided to walk. But did anyone ever tell you that you have a nice ass?

I sit up on my bike and start glancing around me until when I look over my shoulder my eyes land on the little seductress herself about ten feet away. I see her cheeky little grin and it makes me laugh.