22

A$AP Forever ~ A$AP Rocky (*)

**Split perspective**
••••••
Rayne ~~

He is supposed to be in Chicago now. Now as in today. And for the next two weeks.

Ever since two nights ago in the file room when Harry talked about him coming to Chicago every year, and the fact that he has been for the past fucking decade, my mind has been reeling. I don't know what to think and at the same time my mind is overflowing. I'm overwhelmed.

If he happened to be not only my old captor but my parents murderer on top of Harry's moms killer, then we really will be taking out the devil on earth when we get to him. And I say "when" because I know it's going to happen. It has to.

I'm just itching to know why he's been coming here for years now. It could be coincidence, which is a logical reason. Because according to Harry's research, the timeline in which he arrives in Chicago each year lines up to when he captured me and when my parents were killed. He was supposedly in town for his so called "business" around that exact time. That gives me even more reason to believe he is my parents killer.

But if it was a coincidence, why did he choose to kill my parents? Why did he want to kidnap me? I will never forget his words that he spoke to me that first night he took me.

He said he'd been wanting me for awhile and had been watching me trudge the dark and gloomy streets of Chicago that had been my home for a little while.

If he had been wanting me and watching me then does that mean he knew me already? Or did he just so happen to notice me and took a sick fucking liking to me?

So many god damn questions that I don't have answers to. It makes me furious.

That's why I went up to Arden and I's makeshift gym to blow off some steam. Now I'm showering before we head to Aerial to meet up with Harry, Garrett, and Tate.

After what Harry and I talked about two nights ago, we decided to all meet up today and discuss a game plan to hunt him down. We know that it's time to stop fucking around.

I want justice, in my own sick way not in the morally correct way, and Harry wants revenge. Not a good combination for him. But still, he's got us running in circles right now.

Fucking embarrassing.

When I finish showering and changing I meet Arden downstairs and we head out to meet our Uber.

That's another thing, this fucker is obsessed with leaving the warehouse now. The past couple of days Arden has asked to run errands or go for walks and shit. Of course I'm happy about it, but he's acting like a toddler who was just given a new play set or something. He cannot stop talking about it. Or actually leaving for that matter.

I tease him about it now, telling him that he should start listening to me more often because I'm usually right. All I got in reply was a middle finger and a scoff.

I'll take it.

••••••

"This is a creepy ass hallway dude." Arden states the obvious as I guide us to the meeting room Harry gave me instructions to go to.

I haven't been to this room yet, but he said it's where meetings take place. It's also the room that's across from the file room so I know where it's at.

"It's not too bad once you get used to it. My first time was when your dumb brother dragged me back here the night we first met. All because I put him in his place." I scoff at the memory of Harry getting mad that I spoke to him the way I did.