He's still got a somewhat bored look on his face but I can read those emerald eyes and they're telling me he's enjoying the game he knows I'm about to start.

"I think that people who talk like that but do nothing to back it up are big," I start crawling back up towards where his head is resting slowly, "fucking......." I reach his head and lean down to whisper in his ear. "Pussies."

The moment that last word leaves my lips I nibble his ear and when I do that Harry suddenly jolts upwards into a sitting position and stares intensely at me.

"Playing games with me is not a good idea Rayne. You've only had an extremely small taste of what I can do." Once again the tone of his voice contradicts the hungry look in his eyes. He sounds almost angry but I know it's just him being turned on.

The very distinct bulge forming in his tight black jeans is all the visual proof I need.

I've got him right where I want him.

Instead of submitting to him the way I always want to when we do anything sexually, I decide to play farther on the wild side this time. Give him and I both a challenge.

I lean back into his ear again except this time I start kissing on his neck. I lick and suck and nibble on the skin there that I know is sensitive on him. The way he hisses and slightly moans in response is my proof.

Prolonging is the goal tonight, I feel like teasing him. I don't know why but the mood has flipped and done a full one-eighty and now I want him to ruin me with his fingers and tongue. I want his physical attributes to ruin me the way his verbal attributes do.

Pulling away from his neck I move my head around so we can look at each other. For a moment nothing is said and we just stare at each other, both turned on to no end. My eyes glance back and forth between his own and his lips, me biting my own lips at how fucking kissable his look.

I'm the one to break the silence first, poor Harry being too unaware of my goal in its entirety yet to do anything on his own. I'm actually surprised he hasn't already pinned me down and wrecked me with that sinful mouth.

My voice is almost a whisper as I speak. "If you were as big and bad as you thought you were, you would've already had me under control by now. But I guess that's not the case, is it Styles baby?" I smirk at him and he actually growls at my words.

The inhumane sound almost throws me off kilter but I keep up my little show. And it only gets harder when he suddenly lunges at me, but he forgets I'm quite nifty so I roll over and off the bed just out of his reach.

But he's quick too so I have to scramble to get away as he climbs off the bed and starts to chase me. I'm glad I'm not wearing socks with the other bum looking clothing I'm currently wearing or else I'd have no traction on his smooth tile flooring.

A shriek leaves my lips when he almost catches me, but I slip around the counter to the kitchen that I surprisingly made it to quickly. Now it's a game of cat and mouse around the counter.

I could go on like this all day, especially when I keep my eyes on his hungry ones. His eyes that remind me of those of a fucking starving wolfs right now.

I won't admit it aloud, but maybe this was a bad idea.

He quite literally prowls around the kitchen counter, both of our eyes on each other's movements. Not once are we unaligned.

"You fucked up babygirl. You know I'll have you down in less than thirty seconds." He teases, probably trying to stir me.

A scoff comes out first. "I'm not afraid of you babe, your words won't affect me. Now shut up, come catch me, and fuck me up with that mouth of yours." I honestly think I can see his pupils dilating from across the kitchen.