Rang mahal- last part

Start from the beginning

They broke hug and looks at each other. Neil cupped Avni's face and stroked with his finger.

Avni: I knew it you will come and save me.

Neil : how couldn't I come to save you avni?

They were both were engage in talking when they heard footsteps. They hid behind the pillar but soon as they saw Ali they came out and looks at Ali. Ali smiled seeing AvNeil together.

AvNeil held each other and walked with Ali when they heard ragini pandit voice.

They went and got surprised seeing ragini gun pointing at Juhi abd behind them all the girls surrounded by ragini men's,

Ragini: ACP Neil khanna finally had authority to come here! Well welcome to this hell. You thought bringing few cops you can harm me. You're absolutely wrong Neil khanna.

Dayavnti : but before that let's finish incomplete work that is still left. Call your men's and starts bidding on this illegitimate child. Let's who how much this illegitimate girl is worth.

Ragini smirks and gesturing ballu to bring the men's. As the men's comes ragini asked the men's to starts bidding on avni but stopped as Neil came in between.

Neil : don't! I won't let you do this.

Dayavnti : Neil khanna why do you want to save illegitimate girl like her.  I have better option for you Neil. I giving you to choose between Juhi and avni.. choose one.

Ragini : Meher is not going anywhere. She will stay here. I have work so hard to turn her into Meher from Juhi. She won't go.

Dayavnti : Neil why are silent. Accept the offer.

Neil looks at Juhi then at avni who was furiously staring Dayavnti.

Neil : I haven't come here to choose who will come with me. I'll save Juhi,

Dayavnti laugh and looks at avni.

Dayavnti: see he wants Juhi not you. Did you hear him! He wants Juhi not you.

Neil : didn't you get what I just said.

Dayavnti: you want Juhi! You will have her but in return give me this illegitimate girl. I'll let you both go. You can start your new life with Juhi.

Avni tricking Ragini pushed her on the floor and grabbing knife placed near dayavnti throat. Neil and his team was pointing gun at ragini men's.

Avni : today I won't leave you dayavnti...

Within few seconds Neil crouched down on his knees as someone hit with him on his head from behind. Everyone gasped as they found aman.

Avni :Neil !

Dd put down gun all look at him

Avni get shock seeing aman

Aman :move

Avni : Neil

Aman : I will shoot him

Ali and dd about to go to save Neil

Aman : leave move back ,move back put your gun down

Dd put down gun avni look at Neil who is in pain

Aman : put your gun down.. drop your gun

Aman said looking at avni  then looks at Neil

Aman:  get up get up Neil get up

Neil : amol

Avni look at Neil her eyes became wet

Dayavnti  : well done aman  he is my blood my kin he will now fight my incomplete battle