"Xiao Ming is currently being detained by Empress Ming's orders. She is drugging him immobile to restrain his body movements. He is currently locked up in a remote secret room. I think the empress is finally planning to get rid of him." Nulis checked onto the other love interests as well.
"Ah. And lord Chen seems to have gone psycho. He is currently kidnapping Yue Ling into his kingdom."

"Is that so? Then it's time to fabricate some evidences. Send the princes of the remaining kingdoms a note in Yue Ling's handwriting, asking them to rescue him. And remember, make sure that the name of the culprit written down on the note is different from each other."

"Okay." Nulis gave his cue. But after a second he added. "Well...Xu Long and Wang Xiao ...are out of the list. Wang Xiao was killed not long ago and Xu Long has been killed off as we speak of now. By Priest Du."

"That soon?"

"Yes."

Ivar smirked happily. "Let's use their deaths including Wu Zhen's to start the war between these five kingdoms. Let me choose....hm...." His eyes settled on these kingdoms.....
Although he knew that it was Wang Lei who killed off Wu Zhen he was going to put the blame on some one else.

Wu kingdom. Lizao kingdom. Lan kingdom. Fu kingdom. And Zu kingdom. These were going to be the participants that would cause the beginning of the war. The war that would throw the world up side down.

"Good." Ivar continued to drink tea. He was out in the courtyard waiting for Wang Lei. It took time for him to arrive. When he finally came by there was another person by his side.
Ivar smiled at his man. With him here they were ready to leave.

When he smiled Priest Du froze. For a moment there he thought the smile was being directed at him but that was just his delusional nonsense. After all Emperor wang by his side was the cause of that beautiful fairy like smile. He kept his calm as he stood back while he saw the two lovers pull in for a hug.

"Is everything done?" Ivar asked him.

"Yes. We are now ready to venture out on our own." Came his reply. "Now shall we leave immediately?"

"Of course." They have already prepared everything they needed to. Today Wang Lei have stepped down from the throne, giving up his seat as the emperor to Priest Du. It was for this reason that he was busy today. But now the procedures required were completed so they were ready to leave this palace, and disappear from the public's eyes.

"Have a good life together." Priest Du bowed his head lightly as he bid the two goodbye.

And just like this the couple that took the kingdom by storm one day disappeared into nowhere, living their lives in secrecy.

A few months went by.

The outside world was in chaos. The kingdoms were in constant war against each other. Each and every kingdom was being swept into the war one by one. It was as if hell has broken loose in the world. The war broke out  because of these main five kingdoms: the Wu kingdom, the Zu kingdom, Lizao kingdom the Fu kingdom and the Lan kingdom. The late princes, Wu Zhen of Wu kingdom, prince Xiao Ling of Fu kingdom and prince Xu Long of Lizao were the cause triggering the beginning of the war happening which quickly escalated to the other kingdoms as well. The deaths of the two princes brought the Lan and Zu to limelight as the aggressor of the princes's death. To avenge their princes both kingdoms retaliated, demanding the culprit to be handed over to them for punishment. But the two kingdoms refused to hand over their princes, claiming they were innocent, who did not even commit the sin. The disagreement caused a rift to cut deeper into the aggression amongst these countries until a war finally broke out. And during this war accidents happened causing harm to the other kingdoms as well. Gradually following this war the other kingdoms were affected by it as well. Shortly after a month of the war Luo kingdom and Mu kingdom suddenly declared war against each other.
During this time the people were living in constant fear of losing their lives in a moment of a second, soldiers were recruited into the army troops, depriving many of their sons. The social life of the people was slowly being destroyed. And so were their resources. There were always instances of many cities and villages being destroyed by the enemy kingdoms. So they were barely hanging on.