"Who is she?" I dejectedly asked.

"Eris. She's my sister and an utter pain in the ass!" I flinched when she raised her voice. "Sorry, it's just that she gets me so worked up." Her hands were flying in the air.

I was about to say something, but a student's shout caught my ear. There were a lot of students in the hall, so everyone heard him. He kept repeating the statement over and over again. Students tensed and asked him if it was true. Others came forward and said they overheard a conversation with the headmistresses.

"Lara SangPure is here?" Acacia mumbled. "Why?" She averted her eyes.

"How do you guys know?!"

"There have been rumors going around that she's been spotted in Croatia."

"Then we overheard the headmistresses speaking about her."

"Someone overheard her voice in the headmistress' office."

"They were seen out with her."

"There was another girl, but no one got a proper glimpse of the girl."

"That must be her daughter!"

"That means her daughter goes here!"

"Holy shit!"

"Who is she?!"

I gulped the more they talked about my maman. Thankfully, no one saw my face, so they didn't know I was her daughter. I glanced to see Acacia rolling her eyes. Students began formulating a plan to find me. They were claiming that her daughter must be a transfer since my maman is here. Someone pointed at me and began interrogating me.

"You're new! Are you her daughter?! Her daughter is a danger and threat to everyone! You can't be that powerful-"

"Relax!" Acacia shoved him back. "Lara's daughter is a wolf/vampire hybrid. As you can tell, Zena is a witch." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I'm just tense." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't worry about it." I forced a smile to my face.

He then went back to the crowd. It was now a circus since people were freaking out. I felt Acacia's stare at me, so I turned to look at her. She immediately averted her eyes and walked away.

I quickly walked away because I didn't want to be accused anymore. I hurriedly made my way to my dorm room. When I entered, Hailey jumped up. She quickly ended the call with my maman and looked at me. It was obvious she heard the rumor throughout school.

"How?" I asked her.

"No idea. Someone must've given them a tip or something." Hailey scratched her head. "I just got off the phone with Lara. She's gonna contact her aunts, but I'm sure they're well aware of the rumor."

"Yeah and they know my maman was speaking with my gran-aunts." Hailey's eyes widened before she groaned. "Yeah and people are freaking out because they think I'm gonna like kill them or something." I gestured wildly. "Like how crazy is that?! I freaked out when I accidentally slapped a butterfly!"

"I know." Hailey wrapped me in a hug. "How are you holding up?" She pulled away to look at me.

"Fine." I breathed out. "Acacia tried speaking to me, but I ran away." Hailey laughed. "And then I ran into her sister and-"

"Sister?" She pulled back and stared at me. I slowly nodded. "Who?" Her voice dropped.

"I think her name was Eris or-"

"I need to call Lara." She quickly called my maman and began rapidly speaking.

I never used our skill of rapid speaking, so I wasn't able to catch all the words in French. All I got out was that Eris is bad. Why is Eris here? Does she know Zena is my daughter? I looked at Hailey, resulting in her holding a finger up. I wasn't in the mood to try and decipher what they were saying, so I grabbed my phone to text my Italian friends.

I began texting Vera about my love life update. She immediately responded with squeals. I chuckled and told her that Acacia and I had completed the three kiss ritual. She then asked when the wedding was. I rolled my eyes and told her that wouldn't be happening for a long, long time.

"Biquette." I turned to Hailey. "I need to talk to you." She sat on my bed. "Eris is a conniving, manipulative, cunt of a bitch."

"Yeah, Acacia didn't have anything nice to say about her either."

"She's untrustworthy and is the reason the allies are in disarray." Hailey pinched the bridge of her nose. "She's obviously trying to get under Lara's skin." She then peeked at me. "Yes, Lara has slept with Eris." I rolled my eyes. "I don't know what she's planning, but I don't like her."

"I can tell." I breathed out. "Did she betray-"

"No, but she's playing both sides. She's also the reason Acacia's family... and some of the other elves... haven't picked a side. Many are waiting to see who the Grey and High elves choose to side with."

"Who in their right mind would choose to side with evil incarnate?"

"People who believe she'll win. Not many want to be on the losing side-"

"So you think we'll lose?" I raised a brow.

"If your parents can't convince their kinds to side with us and if the elves turn on us... then our odds are a little iffy." She chuckled.

"Elves? Like Acacia's family?" Hailey nodded at me. "What do you think we can say to convince them?"

"I don't know. It's her mother who makes the ultimate decision since she's the one from the Grey elven line." Hailey rolled her eyes. "And she's a major bitch as well, so we somehow have to appeal to her ego and do whatever shit she wants."

"What does she want?"

"We'll leave that a mystery." Hailey only smirked at me.

Cue the return of our lovely Eris. Did you expect her to be Acacia's sister? Wonder what she was doing in the Human realm and does she have anything else planned??? Who knows if their will be more interactions between Eris and Z...

Also, a person from Z's past may be appearing soon....