"There is a villa to the east from here." Peter spoke.

"Then we will leave." Guang Wang Lei could feel his kitty whimpering and moaning hard. It sounded as if he was in great discomfort.

Peter gave him a stern look. "Wang Lei. Take care of my son."

WARNING:INTENSE SMUT SCENE. SKIP IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.

AND IF YOU ENJOY THEM SHAMELESSLY THEN PROCEED WITHOUT HESITATION TO HAVE YOUR FILL.

Guang Wang Lei put his lover down onto the bed. The sweet smell coming from Ivar was getting stronger and stronger with each passing minute.
"Babe..." He said caressing his lover's face. "I am going to touch you."

"Hng...." Ivar moaned at his touch. He kissed the fingers caressing his cheek, licking it with his tongue. "Hu...hng...hurry.....Wang Lei...."

Gaung Wang Lei hovered above his kitty. He got on top of him, bending over to kiss him. He slid his tongue inside intensifying the kiss, going as hard as to sucking his tongue.
Ivar moaned at the sweet intoxicating kiss. He felt his clothes being removed one by one.

Guang Wang Lei withdrew his tongue. He moved his head to remove his own clothes. Ivar was left dissatisfied with this sudden distance. He yanked Wang Lei down, getting on top of him he bit down onto his lips, kissing him hard. At his Kitty's sudden provocation Guang Wang Lei was very happy. He didn't get to peel off his own clothes but that didn't matter. His hands wandered all over Bar's body. Feeling his slick, soft skin he touched him all over.
When their lips parted a thick thread of saliva drooled from their mouth, the moist transperent liquid enticing them more.

"Hng..." Ivar moaned kissing him again. The electrifying feeling in his body was messing up his senses. His body was raging with boiling desire. He wanted more. More. This was not enough.
Gaung Wang Lei flopped him over. While doing so he kept the fervent kiss going, not parting their lips even for a second.

"Hiss...." He let out a complain when he felt Gaung Wang Lei's lips parting from his.

With a chuckle. "Babe...don't worry. I will pleasure you plenty. You just need to feel it." Saying so he moved down to his Kitty's lower body.

"Ahh..." Ivar was shocked. He let out a loud moan when he felt a wet tongue licking the tip of his member. The tongue licked him from the tip down to the base, sucking on him in between. He let out uncontrollable moans when his length was thrusted inside a moist hole. Slick and tight, moist walls clamp down on Ivar's thing from all sides, giving pleasurable friction to him.
His scent got stronger.

Guang Wang Lei took Ivar in his mouth. He rimmed the pale member into his mouth, thrusting it in and out of his mouth. From inside he used his tongue to lick it from the bottom. He could feel his Kitty's thing getting bigger and harder with every thrust he made. Even his scent got stronger. He slid the length of his lover deeper into his throat.

"Hng....ahhhh..." Ivar moaned when he felt the tip of his cock being rubbed against a hot wall. As he felt Guang Wang Lei sliding him in and out of his mouth the tip of his thing kept hitting against the wall, the moisture of saliva draping him around kept the friction going.
His eyes were clouded by desire. The electrifying feeling coursed throughout his body, seeking for a release.
"Hng..."

Spurt.

Spurt.

His toes curled up as he ejaculated inside Gaung Wang Lei's mouth. His tip was still being rubbed against the moist wall as his semen came out. The thick sticky liquid slid down the throat.