Maria stared at her darling son. "Bar, my baby...who is this person? Do you know him?" She was the mother. Although she hated this tall fairy she did not show her hostility like the other four of them. Before doing anything she wanted to hear what her son has to say.

Ivar sighed seeing his family's reaction. He knew this was how it was going to be. When he was with Guang Wang Lei he lost track of time, and they did some ahem thing together, so he almost forgot about his family. He was just gone for 24 hours and they were already in war with the fairies. Moreover they must have been death worried about him so upon remembering them he immediately came back. Of course Guang Wang Lei had to come with him.
"Mother, He is Guang Wang Lei. Ah...em...my...." His cheeks were turning red.

"Lover." Guang Wang Lei shamelessly completed his Kitty's sentence. "I am Bar's lover. His boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He loved the look on their faces.

Everyone froze.

With blushing cheeks Ivar affirmed the Goblin family's deepest fear. "Yes. Wang Lei will be staying with me."

Wang Lei?

What? Lover?

His boyfriend?

"Yes. I am your future son-in-law." Guang Wang Lei rubbed salt into their wounds.

"What?" Maria could feel her heartbeat rise, her enraged soul was beginning to show signs of another rampage. She then noticed something on her son's neck. There were red kiss marks decorating his flawless skin.
With bloodshot eyes she screamed. "HOW DARE YOU! MY SON IS NOT EVEN FIFTEEN YET AND YOU DARED TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON HIM? ON WHAT GROUNDS? HOW DARE YOU!"

Guang Wang Lei snickered at her reaction. He released his bloodthirst. His aura was a very dark colour, majestic and oppressive.

Flinch!

Their eyes went wide with shock.

"Wang Lei." Ivar calmed him down, pulling his arm over. "Behave."

Guang Wang Lei looked at his kitty. He wasn't really angry. He just wanted to overwhelm them a bit. Bending down he kissed his kitty on the cheek. While doing so his eyes squinted at the goblins. A smirk adorned his face.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" Peter screamed. His terrifying eyes were becoming more and more red.

Sigh. Ivar felt his head ache. "Father. Mother. Please calm down."

"Baby chan, how can we calm down when Our baby brother who is not even fifteen yet brings back his kidnapper with him, introducing him as his lover, how can we not freak out?" The twins frantically sobbed, trying to bring their brother back to their side.

NOTE: They are speaking of Ivar's goblin age. Ivar's current age is about 12 according to the goblin age. In the human race's age sturcture that would make him 15 plus. The age structure of the races are different.

"Right. And how do you know if he is tricking you or not, becoming lovers in a single day, our baby chan is still just a teenager. Baby chan is too young for such things." Harry was very angry at the man called Guang Wang Lei as well. Their baby chan was not someone who was at the age of dating, he hasn't even had his first heat yet despite becoming a teenager. Moreover Bar had no contact with the fairies before so where did this green haired eyesore come from? He had so many questions yet right now the thought of their baby chan being defiled by this bastard made his blood boil with anger.

Ivar stared at his family's extreme reaction. His eyes softened a bit. "Mother I want him to remain here. Can't I?"

Flinch. Maria looked at his son's adorable face. Bar was looking at him with expectation, his marble like shimmering eyes glowing, his cheeks tinted with a light blush. She was conflicted. Her son has never asked for anything from her yet at the same time she did not wanted to let this man stay over.