"Good boy" she said as a smile crossed her lips, gently ruffling his raven locks as she leaned down to kiss him. She let the hand on his chest explore, unbuttoning his shirt and running her fingertips across his skin, eliciting soft moans from him as she lay there on top of him, feeling every peak and valley of his entire torso. She could feel the way his chest rose and fell so delicately - muscular but lean, soft but so strong. Weak to her touch, weak to her kiss. Her Levi - back in her arms, finally, and his heart was truly all hers. All she needed, all she wanted, all she had ever hoped for and dreamed of. She could feel the wetness growing in her panties from how badly she needed him. It didn't matter how many times she had him inside of her, she wanted more. She wanted him, always.

He wasted no time in leaning up to practically rip his shirt off, and as soon as he did Anya's lips were kissing every exposed inch of his skin. She let her kisses and her tongue explore all of those peaks and valleys, leaving gentle bites that stung only to follow them with warm, soft, slick kisses to soothe. She could feel him squirming underneath her, his moans guiding her to where he wanted to be kissed the most. She made her way slowly down his body, making him giggle as she kissed his ribs and making him groan when she kissed his neck, making him bite his lip as she licked a trail across his abdomen to that damn fabric keeping her from the rest of him. She was quick to unbuckle his belt as he kicked off his pants. She dug her fingertips into his hips as she climbed on top of him, already feeling his erection, as she made her way up for a kiss, and begged for entrance to his mouth.

She entangled his tongue in her own, biting his lower lip and sucking gently, relishing in the heavy, deep groans of pleasure coming from his mouth. His voice was so sweet to her, but the sounds he was making were even better in that moment. She kissed her way down, stopping at all his favorite places, and all of hers - his collarbone, his perfectly defined shoulders, his chest, where she lay her head for a moment to hear his heartbeat, his abdomen, and his hips. When she reached the fabric of his underwear, she wasted not a second in throwing them off before immediately kissing the tip of his length and in one try taking all of him inside her mouth.

The sensation, so quick and yet so passionate, made him moan the sexiest moan she had ever heard come from his lips - it sounded like the heavens themselves had opened for her. Anya moved her tongue, being careful not to gag as he hit the back of her throat. She could feel his nimble fingers grasping her hair, gently and slowly pushing her down further until he went past her gag reflex, the warmth and softness of her mouth feeling so immaculate to him as her cheeks hollowed out, sucking him just the way she knew he liked it.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as she laid there, her breasts pressing across his thighs, her back arched. He reached a hand under her skirt, and as quickly as he felt her mound he felt how she had already soaked through the fabric of her panties. He slipped a finger along her slit, feeling the vibrations of the moan in her throat along his cock while a shiver was sent down his spine.

He moved the panties to the side, easily slipping two fingers inside of her. He could feel how tight she was, how wet she was, and as he buried his fingers inside of her he could feel just how desperate she was for his touch as she grinded against him while her walls squeezed his fingers and she let out another moan of pleasure that sent more pleasure filled vibrations down the length of his shaft. His thumb found her clit as he rubbed small, painfully slow circles over and around it, causing her to buck her hips into his hand - she was practically begging for more, her body was telling him it needed more. His thumb moved to flick her clit as he buried another finger inside her and felt her hips push back on him.

The noises she was making while her mouth was so full of him only added to his pleasure as he forced her head down further, growing ever closer to his peak as he filled her mouth and throat with his length as much as he possibly could. He moaned her name as he rocked his fingers in and out of her slowly and worked her clit like magic, taking in the beauty of her face when his eyes caught her own. It was almost enough to send him over the edge, and he pulled her head back gently, bringing her up into a kiss as he watched the trail of saliva from her mouth to his dick.