Kabanata 25

A/N: Five more chapters to go! Enjoy reading🥰

Kabanata 25

FOR THE past few days, we've been busy in the school. We've been busier than we were in the Senior High and that's understandable. Being in the college is not an easy task. Kaliwa't kanan ang trabaho lalo pa't may iba pa kaming inaasikaso bukod duon.

Raby is more busier than we are. She's still the SSG president, one of the five Queens and the successor of Tigol Group of Companies. Kaya sa sa'tuwing naiisip kong sobrang pagod ko na dahil dito, paano nalang kaya si Raby?

"Did you already report this to the superior?" Hanna asked while we're checking the reports for the past few days.

Thankfully, there's nothing wrong happened in the school and that's good. We don't want the student to feel uneasy and we want to do our job properly. As much as possible, we want them to think that this school is the safest one that they can rely on.

Hindi lang ang mga estudyante ang naniniwala sa kakayahan nitong eskwelahan, pati na rin ang kanilang mga pamilya na umaasang ligtas ang kanilang mga anak.

Simula nang mangyari ang insidente dito kay Christine, mas lalong humigpit ang seguridad dito kaya kampante kami na hindi magiging madali sa iba ang paggawa ng masama, lalo na sa loob ng campus.

"I'll report that next week. The superior was busy so I can't find a right time to talk to them properly."

"Tambak na tayo ng reports." Puna ni Hanna habang inaayos ang mga reports sa harap niya. "At least walang na-report na may nangyaring masama dito sa loob ng campus."

"So far so good." Quizel said nonchalantly. "the students was aware of our capability here. They can't do anything wrong as long as we're here. Including transferees and newbies."

I sat properly in my swivel chair when Quizel mention the word transferees. Muntik ko ng makalimutan na may kailangan pa pala akong asikasuhin.

"Raby?"

The latter glance at me. "Yes?"

"Do you have the list of the students here?"

"Nope." She shook her head and pointed Quizel who's looking at us. "she does."

"Anong kailangan mo sa list?"

Napabaling ako kay Quizel. "I need to confirm something. Or let's say, someone."

"Someone?" Quizel's forehead furrowed before she stood up and went to her table. "you need the whole list?"

"No. Just the first year college."

"Ano ba talagang gusto mong malaman?" Ani Hanna na ngayon ay seryoso na. Wala ng mababakas na kapilyuhan sa kanyang mga mata.

"There's someone in my past that I hate so much and let's say that she's involve kung bakit kami nagkahiwalay ni Khenzon. When I leave here, I lost communication with her, and the past days, I accidentally saw her with the same uniform like mine. I know I'm not hallucinating or what because I'm sure. I'm one hundred percent sure that she's here."

"What name?" Quizel sat beside be before she handed me the list of the students in first year college.

Imbes na sagutin siya ay kinuha ko nalang ang folder at sinimulang hanapin ang kanyang pangalan. The folder has our course so it's easy for me to find her. Sinimulan ko siyang hanapin sa klase ni Quizel pero wala akong mahanap na pangalan niya.

I tried to find her in the other department and shockingly, I really did find her name in business course. Bawat course sa college ay may tatlong classroom kaya hindi kami magkaklase. But now that I already knew where she is, it's easy for me now to find and talk to her.