I want to laugh at her because she looks so clueless. Stupid, that means 3 words, 8 letters and 1 meaning. I just gave her a sweet smile and slowly leaned my face to her. I closed my eyes and kissed her forehead.

Sleep.

Few seconds, she closed her eyes. I guess she's asleep now. Umalis ako sa itaas niya at inayos ang pagkakahiga niya sa kama saka ako humiga sa tabi niya. Tinuon ko ang siko ko at pinatong ang ulo ko sa kamay ko saka tumitig sakaniya.

"I'm the one who has the power of Chrone but how did you made my whole body and soul fall into your hands? You're hypnotizing me with those beautiful eyes of yours" mahina kong sabi at inalis yung ilang hibla ng buhok na nakaharang sa mukha niya

Fine, I lost, I like the girl with purple eyes.

"I don't know what to do when I'm with you. I felt so jealous earlier when you're staring at that freaking Jacob. I'm more handsome, sexy and hotter than him tsh why don't you starep me instead of him" irita na sabi ko

Kita ko ang pagtitig niya dun sa Jacob, she's really being like another person whenever she see handsome guys huh? Her coldness immediately faded away when she saw the body of that freaking werewolf.

She even laugh earlier at the terrace with Jacob and it freaking made me jealous! Fuck! If it not only for the symbol, I'll punch that Jacob till his mouth can't talk anymore with Zenadia.

Natigilan ako sa pag iisip ng bigla siyang humarap saakin. Our face is like inches away, I can even feel her breathing. Napangiti ako at humiga ng maayos pero nakaharap pa din sakaniya. I gently touched her cheek down to her jaw, I slide my hands to her chin and leaned it towards me.

Pumikit ako saka lumapit pa sakaniya lalo, at naramdaman ko nalang na nagkadikit na yung labi namin. I know she'll be mad but she won't know about this. I'm just so freaking jealous right now and I badly want to kiss her.

Nanatiling magkalapat lang ang labi namin ng ilang segundo bago ako dahan dahang lumayo at minulat ang mata ko. Muli akong napangiti ng nakita ko ang mukha niyang mahimbing na natutulog.

"Goodnight" mahina kong sabi at muli siyang hinalikan pero mabilis lang

Tinitigan ko siya at hinalikan muli ng paulit ulit. Her lips is starting to be my new addiction. Hahalikan ko na sana siya muli pero bigla siyang gumalaw at tumalikod.

Bwisit, bitin pa ako eh.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako at niyakap siya mula sa likuran. I love her scent, it's like a fragrance of a fairy. Nakatulog nalang akong nay ngiti sa labi.

----------

"Hey, wake up"

"Hmm"

"Gigising ka dyan o sisipain kita pababa?" nagising diwa ko ng biglang may nag salita nun

The heck!? I'm a the crown prince of two kingdoms! How dare that mage talk to me like that!?

"Who the fuck are you? Get lost before I kill you" I said without opening my eyes

"Kill me if you can idiot"

I immediately opened my eyes when I realized who I'm talking to. Tumingin ako sakaniya and she's standing in cross arms. Umupo ako at napakusot kusot ng mata saka napatingin sa bintana. May liwanag na sa labas.

"What time is it?" I asked

"6:30" she answered coldly

Magtataka na sana ako kung bakit siya naandito but then I realized that I slept in her room. Tumingin muli ako sakaniya at napangiti ako ng naalala ko yung kagabi. Obviously, she doesn't have any idea I kissed her more than 20 times.