"My if it isn't the Demonic Duo. What an honor to meet the both of you."

"Who are you?" Kakashi questioned.

"I am the leader of the Akastuki." This took both men by surprise. To think the leader of such a high level rogue organization would come to such a place and with no back up as well. Something really didn't add up but now wasn't the time to be thinking of that. If he was the leader then taking him down was priority number one.

The man now began to split into six separate beings, and they all had the same rinnegan eyes. "Actually, the people in front of you, including the main one talking are just puppets. The real me is nowhere near here but they should be enough to handle you two. By the looks of it, you two are the only people we're looking for, so it's best if you just give yourselves up."

"Why don't we take this somewhere else then?" Naruto would rather risk himself than get everyone else involved, and Kakashi agreed on this notion as well.

"That won't be happening. Fighting you two will be much easier with chaos running amuck and disaster around every corner. Planetary Devastation." His jutsu had tons of rocks and parts of the village attract to his two opponents, who weren't able to dodge or get away from them.

The build up continued until they were both as large to cover the entire village. Luckily, Naruto grabbed ahold of his sword and was able to phase right out of the jutsu. 'Alright I'm out Kakashi.' The silver haired ninja instantly used his seal to teleport to Naruto's side and they both stayed a good distance away. "Impressive. Even if you managed to escape, try being able to stop them.

Both started to fall like giant meteors and since they were so big and close to the village, they had limited options before they made impact. Kakashi activated his mangekyo sharingan and had enough mastery over it to use Kamui on one of them. Naruto placed a seal on the second one and had it teleported to a lake not too far away. In the midst of that, they each made two other clones to deal with all six of them.

Naruto allowed all of them to pass through the barrier to the outer reaches and started their battle. Each of them split up and divided outwards further away from the village. This seemed really strange to both ninja's, especially since he mentioned that staying there would be easier for them to take the two down. If that's so, then why were they being led away?

Near the South Side of Konoha
At the other side of the village where people and action were at an all time low, a mysterious group of people gathered at the end of the barrier. "May I know why I'm needed when you're here?"

"Because I have a different place to go to. You guys know what to do and what you need to get. The reason we brought Pain is that so we don't need to fight, it'll be disadvantageous." The man used his dojutsu on everyone until he phased through the barrier, then released them all.

Without another word they split off on their own mission in opposite directions. The younger Uchiha, his team and supervisor headed towards the anbu building while the older Uchiha headed towards the forest for some reason.

The team was able to dodge or take down any passerby's and ninja's that got into their way and managed to get into the building with little hassle. They continued to roam the halls until they stumbled on the particular room they were told to infiltrate "Do you think they put any traps inside?" Suigestu wondered.

Karen made a single hand sign and closed her eyes for a moment. "There's chakra everywhere inside the room. They're all coming from different points in the walls so I'm guessing lasers. Our first problem is opening the door first." The knob looked ordinary, but any room or doors within the anbu based could be laced with poison, traps, or sensors so touching it wouldn't be the best idea.