SavannaClaw 2-10: How to Catch a Hyena 101, Wolf's Reslove

Start from the beginning

     "Jamil's knife skills are praised even by our top chef's, y'know!" Kalim said which mde things more confusing. If one was praised by top chefs for his knife skills then he would surely have control of it, even if he is tired. "Were you tired because of the Magift practices?" Kalim asked Jamil.

   "No, I will not make blunders simply because of that. But, while I was cooking, it felt as if I lost my awareness for a moment."  Jamil said.

     "That makes sense, if you were praised by a nobleman's top chef  then you surely would have control over your skills of a knife." Artemis said.

     "I guess that proves our theory of puppeteer magic." I said.

    " But I do faintly remember feeling the same sensation before. It's probably due to someone's unique magic." Jamil said getting everyone's attention.

    "How did you know it was a unique magic?" I asked.

    " Oh, yeah! Jamil's unique magic is–!?" Kalim said before his mouth was covered by Jamil who placed his hand over his mouth. "Blegh, why did you do that?!" Kalim asked sticking his tongue out.

       "Now's not the time to brag about me." Jamil said.

    "So it is a type of puppeteering magic, once the victim is chosen the caster must say the incantation to activate the spell." I said.

     "I guess that the caster also has to do the same body movements as well for it to work." Artemis said.

    "And it the feeling's only momentary, even the victim himself might not be able to distinguish between his own carelessness and being controlled by someone else. When I fell down the stairs, it didn't feel as if someone was controlling me either." Riddle said.

      "Wait, if that's the case... It'd be completely impossible to find the culprit, then! What do we do?" Cater said. Grim thought about it before he looked at us with a gleam in his eyes.

    "If I could do that then I could get all the food I wanted!" Grim said not surprising me.

   "Yeah, I know that you would get all the deluxe minced cutlet sa-nd-wi-ch." I said before slowing down. I then thought back to when Grim almost lost his sandwich to Ruggie. Grim and I looked at each other with wide eyes before we pointed our fingers at each other.

    "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Grim and I shouted making the whole school shake.

    "What happened?! You all look surprised!" Kalim asked.

   "Hunter, Grim what is it?" Artemis asked.

    "We know who it is!" I said looking at the group.

    "What did you say?" Riddle asked.

   "Who?" Artemis asked.

    "It's Ruggie Bunchi." I said before looking at my orange haired boyfriend. "Cay, which class is Ruggie in? We need to catch him and question him directly." I said as we started going out the door before I looked at Kalim and Jamil. "Thank you two so much for your cooperation." I said.

    "No problem and don't hesitate to stop by anytime Lotus." Kalim said giving me one of his sunshine smiles.

   "I might take you up on that, well bye for now." I said as we walked out.

   "Okay...Ruggie Bucchi is in Class 2-B." Cater said.

   "Alright, it's time to catch a hyena." I said as we walked there. We walked into class 2-B and it was my mother's class.