"I know. I need to catch up with my work so I'm going early. See you at lunch" He says and leaves out towards his car while everyone looks at each other. The two other true bloods just smile before going back to their room leaving the three confused mates in the center of the hall.

After 10 minutes of driving, Jungkook was standing in front of the school gate. There were not many kids around as it was pretty early so he was saved from undesirable attention. He quietly roamed around the whole campus and then finally sat in the library, holding any random book he found.

'I know you are a whipped ass but at least don't prove it.'

"Yeah, only you were left out to mock me" Jungkook sarcastically says as he feels JK laughing at him. "It's no wrong if I am whipped for my mate whom I had finally found after so many years"

'You should say our, human. The fact you came so early believing he will be here when you know you both were awake pretty late last night.'

"Whatever," He says rolling his eyes before he fully focuses on his book. But still, he sometimes smiles like an idiot while thinking of that black-haired omega.

Jungkook's pov:-

While studying for 1 hour and 45 minutes and smiling like an idiot in between, It was finally time for my first class. I grabbed my bag and made my way outside to the hallway. As I started walking, the girls started staring and some tries to talk to me. It's not something new, I barely cared about it but since I have a mate now. So I don't even want to look at them.

I just ignored it and kept on walking, until I smelled that scent again. That sweet Strawberry and honey scent, the scent which is enough to make me forget everything. I know I was in love with the wolf who had that scent but the fact that I fall in love after seeing his human side.

Without thinking twice, I followed that scent and surprisingly it lead me to my class. With a little bit of hesitation and taking few breaths, I finally entered the class. And the scene in front of me was enough to make my blood boil.

There is my mate sitting, and on the desk sits another true blood. That Suho. I never hated him this much until today. If I wanted, I could have ripped his head apart seeing how he is sitting in front of my mate.

But then my eyes went on my mate, looking beautiful and ethereal. He was looking at me with a bright smile. His eyes weren't blue like yesterday. He had got my presence already and he might have sensed my anger towards the other.

Looking at me, Suho just smirked at my mate, before moving back to his seat

Looking at me, Suho just smirked at my mate, before moving back to his seat. I know my wolf was losing control and he was desperate to kill that true blood. I want that too, but for the sake of the school, I just pulled him back. I straight went towards the place where my mate was sitting.

I was about to sit on the other vacant seat until I heard him say "Won't you sit with me?"

Taehyung's pov:-

Today when I woke up with a smile on my face. I was excited for today when I will meet him. I wanted to see how he looks in his human form. I can tell he is gonna be intimidating. But it was 12 hours till we meet. And right now I have to go to university. Somehow I was not interested in university today. But still, have to go.

I quickly got dressed and ate my breakfast. Jin Hyung sure was surprised but I know he is an early bird. After breakfast, we both rushed to the university and I quickly ran to my class. Thankfully class hasn't started yet.

That's when that so-called bully entered the class. That smirk never leaves his face. And now it is annoying me. Suddenly I smelled my mate's scent. That cocoa and raspberry smell. My heart started beating at an inhumane speed. The smell gets strong every single second and now I know he was standing on the door. I just wanted to go and pull him in a hug.

I was so excited and nervous to see him. And I didn't even realize that Suho was sitting on my desk in front of me, and the whole class looking at us.

"So excited to see me, huh?" He says with a grin. At that time I just wanted to slap him.

'Fuck off' I heard V saying and I felt happy?

'What's wrong with me?' I thought.

And that's when my mate entered the class. And at this time I didn't know that should I be happy or scared. Happy to finally see my mate's face. How handsome he looks. Or scared that he won't misunderstand.

I felt the anger building in him. I bit my lower lip. Not because I was scared, but because I found him more attractive when he is angry. I don't want to smile like an idiot, especially not now. I looked at his brown orbs and beautiful face. Suddenly Suho got up and went to the other seat. And I felt relief. Because I was thinking of removing my neckpiece. They both passed a glare before he came towards me.

But to my disappointment, he went behind me.

"Won't you sit with me?" I don't even know when I got this much confidence. And everyone else in the class was looking at me. At that time I just wanted to dig up a hole and bury my head in that.

_______________________________

So this is it for this update! I hope you are liking the story so far.
Please do comment and vote. I would appreciate you're thoughts.
Don't be a silent reader.

Stay safe and healthy

And stream butter! 💜