"she's coming for me."

Start from the beginning

"As of today, wei wuxian is alive in the records. So, wherever you are hiding him, you better bring him out. If I find him...things will be much worse for you."

He whispered with the malicious smile not leaving his face. He was one a good cop, but, maybe he did not want to be one right now. It was like a thirst he felt when he looked at one of the most high profile cases in their country. He wanted the boy who never died all those years ago and, destroy the ones who dares to stop him.

"Where were you the night when the accident happened?", He asked the first and started with the most common question he asked the others.

"A board meeting before, I was sworn in as the acting director.", He said truthfully, it was indeed a few months after his brother left when he was sworn in as the acting director. His nephews were yet to grow up and take over at that time.

"What was your relationship with Cangse sanren and her family?"

That was too easy.

"She studied with me and my sister in law. Our families have been friends for long.", If lied and told him that it was purely political, Song Nian would have just suspected him even more. Telling the truth unlike, what his lawyer had asked him to would only push him into an imaginary ditch he would have dug for himself.

Meanwhile,

"How bad was it?", He only heard silence from his brother and the background.

"The man's dead. They are clearing the area up. I'm afraid that it has been spread too much. Its the best if we let A'xian know.", It was too late for his brother to speak about wei ying finding about it.

Courtesy to the television present inside the hospital room, wei ying had found about the whole ordeal not long ago. What left the man shocked was how his beloved did not act to the least of panic or stress.

"I need to go.", Lan Zhan said before he disconnected from the call. Sliding his mobile phone back inside his pocket, he walked inside the room where wei ying was just getting over with his therapy.

"Can you walk?", Wen Qing asked snatching the ice beanie from wei ying's head.

Wei Ying shook his head and looked around his surroundings in a haze. He definitely couldn't walk like this. Not now atleast. All he wanted to do now was to go back home and cuddle with his boyfriend under a warm blanket.

"My head--- it hurts.", Wei Ying murmured curling up into a ball in the chair and let his hands draw circles on his hair.

"It'll be gone in a few hours.", She reassured.

"My bones hurt. My legs feel wobbly.", Wei Ying murmured softly. Within just a period of four hours, it felt like his whole world had come crashing down. He seemed to realise how sick he truly was.

He truly saw how he looked appearance wise. His hands were skinny and scrawny, just like that of a person who's dying or taking their last breaths. All he had was bones, there wasn't anything related to fat in his body.

People always called him out for having a waist and a body so small. Those were the type of people who did not know why he was in such a shape.

His family did not understand why he did not wish to go to the university and finish his studies in time either. It was all just going on as if it was a big disaster.

Wei Ying did not want a man as noble as Lan Wangji to be with for more or less. He took care of him and looked after him like he was a child. From cooking for him to making him rise awake from his slumber. Lán WangJi did it all.

And, what did he do? He felt as if he did nothing to be as contributing as Lan Zhan was.

He remembered those days when he did not have this disease, he was as lively as the facade he put up right now and was active most of the days. From baking sorts of cakes ans pastries with Lan Zhan and painting a portrait of whatever came in his mind.

Right now at the moment, he could not possibly even think of touching a pain brush let alone walk without an awkward limp.

Wei Ying knew that he was getting cured and getting better. He knew that this disease will leave him in just a matter of few months.

He just couldn't imagine how he will go back to his normal life without being a liability.

With a disease and a stalker who who had the tactics of the woman from nineteen years ago, wei ying could only hope to forget all of this and start a afresh. Without being a pain or a liability to others.

He did not possibly want to make Lan wangji look after him all over again. The guilt ate him alive.

Mayhaps, Lan Zhan would soon fall out of love and leave him? 

That would be a good thing. After, that maybe he can find someone better than him and have kids of his own.

A soft cry rippled through his pale lips when he looked at himself and the screen which covered the most shocking news their country has recorded this morning.

Breaking news!

Man in his twenties killed brutally. The killer has left a message on the wall with the victims blood.

In an alarming murder case today which has the whole country in splits. The alleged murderer has left a message for their next prey.

‘My xianxian must miss his mama so much’

There was blood everywhere, in the walls and even on the floors. The message was written with the innocent man's blood.

She had killed for him. She was coming for him.

"She's coming for me.", Wei Ying whispered, a choked sob left his lips.

It felt as if an elephant was stepping on his chest to stop him from breathing. His pale hands started to shake so much that he could no longer get a hold of things around him.

He wasn't going to get killed. People around him, his loved ones are going to get killed and destroyed.

_______________________________________
Tell me if you liked it.

Do check my kofi account! Its attached to my profile. It'll make me really happy if you guys can support my works!! Either ways I love ya sinners!!

https://ko-fi.com/meghna

See ya~!