ARC THREE:CH-3.10

Start from the beginning

"If anyone touches them or him, I will kill you all!" The man with ponytail narrowed his eyes, the kind look in his eyes gone and instead replaced by ruthlessness.

"I will never let you have your happy ending! Elm, you will never find your own ending to your lovestory." The division leader swear to himself, his face making a look as if he had gone insane.
You betrayed those gods just because of some weak ants and for a man who should have died by your hands. A befitting ending where you don't meet him again, without remembering the name or the faces of those you fought for, is the perfect tragic ending for you! You don't deserve anything but death!

"What should we do?"

"It seems like boss is having an internal conflict. His soul's wavelength is trembling."

"Is it related to Elm?"

The staff members couldn't help but talk about it.

The deep hatred their boss had for his half brother was a famous story. The story of how two half brothers went against each other in that incident, and how the other murdered his own parents, pointed his sword against his own younger brother just for the sake of a criminal was still a famous story talked by the people of the divine realm.

Amidst this chaos they failed to notice the change in their system monitor.

Crack! Crack!

One of the screen monitor shattered to pieces.

Everyone was immediately alerted by it.

"!!!" Their eyes went wide with shock when they saw a tall figure enter their domain.

As soon as the intruder stepped in he crushed the domain of the system department. Following the domain's downfall everyone felt a strong force binding them in places.

"!!!" The division leader was shocked. That domain.....it was casted by those gods. Not even that monster from the ancient era could crush it.
But here, the current monster of this era before them shattered the domain just with a single attack.
Maybe they had greatly underestimated this man.

Guang Wang Lei swept his gaze around until they rested on a single person. His eyes became ruthless.
"Found you."

Slash!

Fresh blood spattered from the cut inflicted on the division leader's chest. He gaped as he felt a crashing punch land on his face. The power it held was enough to send him flying by miles but currently his body was being held in place as he felt terrific punches fall on his face one after another.
Cough. Cough. He felt a mouthful of blood gush out from his lips.

Everything happened in a split of second.

"Di...division...leader!"
His subordinates yelled after him.
Just as they had opened their mouths they saw the monster look back at them, his eyes horrendous as if the look in them could murder them.
And he did.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh...."

"Kyyaaaaaa...."

"Aahhhhhhh..."

Slash after slash every worker of the unit had their throats slit wide open, their bodies soaked with their own blood gushing out from their neck. The blood spread on the floor, soaking it red with its colour. The iron smell of it filled the room, its smell a proof to the slaughter taking place right now.

The division leader was the only one left. He was barely alive. Through blur vision he could see what was happening in the system department.
"Huff.. Huff." He was panting heavily trying to think of ways to send for a help request. He saw the monster walking towards him.