ARC THREE:CH-3.3

Beginne am Anfang

"...." It took him a moment to come out of this shock.

"Why are you not saying anything when you were the one who asked me? Maybe then forget it..." Ivar was about to yank off the hand that he was staring at.

"NO!!" Hades exclaimed hurriedly. "No....I mean...ahem ahem." Clearing his throat to calm himself down a bit he ran through the memory of this body. Found it! He exclaimed happily.
"Its a place you will love. Lets go."

Ivar didn't refuse as Hades pulled him along. Every pull that the taller man made the shorter one followed, both of them taking step after another.
With a dog following behind them while keeping its distance.

Just like that both of them left the demon castle.

"Master..." Elvis wept bitterly as he complained to the demon king about how he have been mistreated. "Wuwuwu...." That human he treated me with such roughness.....Wuwu...."

Hell was irked by how this concubine of his was latching onto his neck, crying and sobbing like a girl. "Wait what?" He exploded when he suddenly realised something.

Elvis withdrew away from him the moment he sensed his master's rising anger.

"Where is he right now? That human....where is he?" Hell asked his concubine. Because of his angry voice even the attendants around them were withdrawing fearfully. They knew how dangerous the demon king's temper was.

"That....master....." Elvis stuttered. "I don't know...."

Hell massaged his forehead annoyed by the water spirit's answer. He flipped the table before him breaking it into pieces.
"Find him! Find that boy and bring him back to me." He transmitted his command to all his demon soldiers.
"Bring him before me as soon as he is found."

"Yes demon king." The demons replied in unison.

Hell ignored the crying water spirit. He was in a bad mood because of his father. The bloodthirst in him needed a release. He disappeared from the spot leaving Elvis alone.

WARNING:RAPE, UNCONSENTED SEX SCENE.

So Min Suk was asleep. His sleep was disturbed by ice cold sensation falling on his thighs.
"Mmnn...so cold...." He complained. Then something wet and squishy fell on his skin.

"...!!! What the!" The sleeping person was awake the instant he realised that someone was licking him down there. When he looked down to check it was to his horror that the person, no, the demon who had summoned him in this world was licking his thigh. Thick Saliva drooled down from the demon king's mouth, the hunger in his predatory eyes was ogling at the human before him.
"Ahhhh.....No!!" So Min Suk panicked. He tried to kick away the demon king but the demon was stronger than him.

Bite!

"!" So Min Suk shivered when sharp, long fangs digged into his nape. Hell sucked onto his blood drinking it to his heart's content. He then injected his desire into the human body.

"Ah....no....No!" So Min Suk shivered. His entire body was trembling with pleasure. Even the slightest touch of the demon king made his body ache for more friction.

Hell kissed the human. He stuck his tongue inside So Min Suk's, exploring his insides. His long tongue entangled itself with the others filling the room with kissing sounds.
The demon king kissed and kissed for a long time. But....he stopped midway.

"That's right." He spoke. "I remember now. William. That was his name. The boy with the delicious curvy body. I remember you now."
Hell got addicted to that sweetness...sex with that human called William was so good. How could he forget! This was the reason why he didn't kill William. Even after starving that boy he wanted Elvis to take over that sweet body so that he himself could ravage that sweet thing every night.