Mandalore

Sorry this is so late, I could not for the life of me get it to work, but here it is. It is also shorter than it should be, and i'm sorry. And I am very sorry but I have no idea if I will be continuing this story as of now. Thank you all and I love you guys!!

"Reverting to sub light now Commander."

"Thanks Swift." Ezra called back. Sabine leaned into Ezra as he sat back down from walking from the cockpit. Dulce glanced over to Sabine and rolled her eyes, wishing they weren't so affectionate ALL of the time.

"I can't wait to get back into Keldabe, it's going to be so good to see my parents again." Sabine giggled.

"Well, we'll be in the airport in about 5 minutes, so you don't have to wait much longer." replied Ezra smiling.

"Where are we visiting first then?" asked Dulce.

"Me and Ezra are going back to my home to see my parents, we assumed that you would come with us." Said Sabine giving a slight smile.

"No offence, but I think I'll head back to my family, for the same reason of you seeing yours"

"That's fine, we'll have to meet up tomorrow then." Ezra replied "Plus, I would like to upgrade my armour a bit while we're there."

"With what?" Sabine asked, eyeing him closely.

"Tech mainly, at the moment it's just armour"

"That's understandable. Maybe we should do the Same Sabine"

Sabine gave Dulce a 'really' look before rolling her eyes and snuggling into Ezra's arms.

"Sir we're starting the landing sequence now" Swift shouted from the cockpit.

"Time to get up" Ezra said to Sabine who reluctantly got up and walked over to the exit with Dulce close behind and Ezra bringing up the rear.

When the shuttle doors opened, they were met by a hall filled with people trying to make their way on or off of Mandalore. Ezra's eyes widened at the sight "Lothal was never like this..."

"Ha! Wasn't Lothal a farming world? Of course it was never like this" Dulce shouted over the noise of the crowd.

The three made their way through the crowds to Customs where they lined up with the other people entering Keldabe. People tended to give the trio some room as they were all dressed in Beskar'gam and it did tend to intimidate people, which worked great for them.

"NEXT!"

Sabine walked up to the custom's official who took her blue card, which gave false info, and scanned it in the machine. It was then given back to Sabine who walked past the counter.

"NEXT!"

Next Ezra walked up to the customs official who did the same thing for Ezra that she did for Sabine.

"Have a good time in Keldabe. NEXT!" the official shouted, which indicated for Ezra to move on. He quickly made it to Sabine and slipped on his helmet as Sabine did the same. Dulce then quickly turned up as she slipped her helmet on before looking at the couple.

"Looks like this is where we split until tomorrow" Dulce said, with a slightly sad tone.

"I'll see you tomorrow Dulce" Sabine replied as she hugged her.

"See you later" Ezra added. Dulce nodded before walking off into the crowd.

"Come on, it's only a few blocks from here"

Ezra followed Sabine as they made their way from the airport down a set of streets. They quickly made it into a market where it seems they sold everything. Sabine led Ezra down a small side street where they were introduced immediately to a housing estate.