You Have Nothing to Be Sorry For

HERO

Sex with Josephine - yes, Josephine, not Jo - was so much more than sex. So much more than what I ever thought it could be with anyone. All the meaningless fucks of the past, my ex who threw herself onto every guy she met, all have vanished from my memory now that I've experienced something so magical. I can't even comprehend or put into words how it felt. Her soft skin beneath my hands, the warmth radiating from her, how perfect her soft, round breasts fit in my hands, her taste, how her plump lips form a perfectly rounded 'o' as she searched and gasped for breath during her climax. She crumbled right in my arms, as I did with her. I've never experienced an orgasm so strong; her walls clung to me so tightly, milking me for all I'm worth before I collapsed onto her, finding comfort in the crook of her neck.

Her head rests where my heart beats, it's still hammering from what we ended just a few minutes ago. How anything can feel so special is beyond me. That wasn't just sex, it was so much more. I don't know how long it's been for her, but good God she was tight. I've taken one girl's virginity before and even then, I don't remember her being that tight. Feeling how deep Jo allowed me to go, how her soft walls stroked every inch of me with every movement, it was euphoric.

I had to make sure she was okay, I couldn't live with myself if I'd hurt her during our bliss. If only I'd have been brave enough all those years ago when I was first attracted to her as a teen, we could have done this so many more times. But everything happens for a reason, I appreciate and understand what we've just done so much more than I would have five or ten years ago. She's mine and equally, I'm hers.

The both of us must have drifted off to sleep, our bodies tired from the exertion earlier. I blink my eyes into focus, night time has arrived, the twinkling lights of London below provide some light but not much. Jo is still lay on my chest, her breathing calm and even. I don't know who needed this more, me or her. I knew the moment those three words 'yes, Hero, please' rolled off her lips as she slept that she was dreaming about us being together. I just hope the real thing lived up to her expectations and her dream. I'll admit, during puberty, the number of wet dreams I had of Jo was unspeakable. Ranging from her taking me in her mouth, her full lips wrapped around me to her using her soft small hands to something very similar to what happened before. I still can't comprehend what's happened. My mind racing with flashbacks the moment I see her soft face peeking out from under her hair. She's still completely asleep, out for the count.

Pulling the pillow down, I slowly move myself and place her head on the pillow. She doesn't move a muscle, doesn't even stir. I know she's out for the night now. She looks so peaceful like this, so calm. An angel now as she was before. I carefully drag the duvet from under her and pull it over her now cool form. I don't want her or our baby to be cold. Before leaving my room, I place a kiss on her forehead and gently stroke her bump.

"I won't be long," I whisper. Pulling the door closed behind me, I head down the corridor to the kitchen and see the door hasn't been locked yet. Locking that up first, I then head to the kitchen and place everything we've used today in the sink, deciding I'll deal with them tomorrow. I turn the TV off in the living area and grab myself a bottle of water from the fridge before heading back to Jo in the bedroom. She's still in the same position she was in before I left her.

I pick my trousers up from the floor, searching the pockets for my phone. Sitting down on the bed I see I have a text from Mercy and no other notifications. I'll see what she wants tomorrow. I also see that it's nearly midnight, I must have slept for longer than I thought, but seeing Jo in bed curled up is too inviting to pass up. So I plug the charger into the bottom of my phone and place it on the nightstand before curling into Jo and closing my eyes.