Cheater, Cheater [Part 2]

~~ Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader ~~

Third Person POV

Lizzie reached the door of Y/N's dressing room, knocking on it anxiously.

"Who is it?" Asked a tear-stained Y/N with a slight quiver in her usually peppy voice.

"It's me, open the door." Lizzie replied.

"No, go away."

"I'm not doing that, now open this damn door." Lizzie complained, turning the doorknob as if it would magically open up by itself.

"No." Y/N replied stubbornly.

Lizzie continued to struggle with the door before hitting the door in frustration.

Y/N flinched by her best friend's sudden fit.

"I'll open the door. Just stop being angry, I don't like it."

Elizabeth promised and waited for Y/N to open the door.

The trailer door slowly opened, revealing vulnerable Y/N, tear stained and avoiding all forms of contact with Lizzie.

The first thing that Lizzie thought was, "Damn, why are girls so cute when they cry."

The redhead quickly embraced Y/N.

"I'm sorry. That jerk didn't and still doesn't deserve you, Y/N." Lizzie whispered.

Y/N and Lizzie stayed swaying slightly under the cheap fluorescent lights of the dressing room trailer, in each other's arms, the occasional sniffle of Y/N breaking the silence. 

"I love you." Elizabeth said, suddenly, taking her best friend by surprise.

"Wait, what?" She asked before the soft lips of Elizabeth's pressing onto hers.