Just Friends... Maybe

A/N TYSM YOU GUYS FOR 140+ VIEWS!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE  YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS AND SUPPORT!!! 

i came up with this chapter after listening to FRIENDS by Marshmello and Anne-Marie lol

Y/P/N = your pro-nouns

-----

Third Person POV

Y/N and Elliot have been friends since primary school. He was the first person to come out to her as being gay all the way from the beginning.

Then, he developed into an actor, gathering plenty of awards and fame in the process. Fortunately, the relationship between Elliot and Y/N never changed, they stayed in contact 24/7 despite Page's crazy work schedule. 

It got better though when he was able to come back to Canada to film their upcoming TV series, The Umbrella Academy. 

"Hey, Y/N." They said one day, on her doorstep.

You pulled Elliot into a hug, it had been almost five years since the two of you had seen each other and during that time, he had gotten married.

"How's marriage?" Y/N asked, Elliot on the couch next to her.

"Amazing. I love being married." They reply.

"I wouldn't wanna be married, to be honest." Y/N says, laughing.

"What? Why?" Elliot asked jokingly.

"So I can bitch about being lonely and shit." 

Elliot had to leave after that to start the filming process of the new show.

**TIMESKIP (about 6-7 months, with regular visits from Elliot)**

"Y/N, this Robert Sheehan, he plays Klaus, the alcohol addict!" Elliot said cheerfully, gesturing towards a man with short shaggy hair and rugged clothes.

"Nice to meet you." The man said, holding out his hand.

"What's that on your hands?" Y/N asked, noticing the words on them.

"Oh, it's a tattoo kind of thing for my character Klaus." He replied, holding two hands up.

"Hello. Goodbye." Y/N read. "I want those."

Robert and Elliot laughed bringing Y/N to the other dressing room where a brown-skinned woman applied her lip gloss. 

Y/N noticed that a piece of cotton was taped onto her neck.

"Hi, I'm Emmy! You must be Y/N! Elliot told us you were coming!" She said, holding her hand out.

Y/N smiled and asked about the piece of cotton.

"I don't wanna give any spoilers, but my character may or may not have pushed some buttons she wasn't supposed to." Emmy answered.

The two said bye as Elliot brought Y/N to another dressing room where four people were talking in.

"Hey, Elliot. This Y/N?" The youngest asked.

"Yep, Y/N this is Tom he plays Luther, Aidan who plays Five, David who plays Diego, and Justin who plays... I'm not actually sure. Right now he's playing Jake, I believe." Elliot said introducing everyone.

"What do you mean 'believe'?" Y/N asked, clearly confused.

"No one is allowed to know the role I play. A perk of being handsome like me." Justin said, before striking a pose in the mirror in front of them. 

Everyone laughed and Elliot started giving Y/N a small tour. A bell rang.

"Oop, they're shooting. You gotta be quiet." They whispered.