Cheater, Cheater [Part One]

~~ Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader ~~

**T/W Intense swearing, jealousy, cheating, etc.**

3rd Person POV

"Lizzie, where are you going?" Y/N L/N asked her redhead co-star.

Elizabeth Olsen turned around and smiled at her best friend from set.

"I'm heading to Starbucks, you want anything?" Lizzie asked, raising her voice a little and glancing towards Scarlett who always wanted something from there.

The blonde was currently with the director discussing a scene idea to film later, unaware of Lizzie's Starbucks run.

"Could I get an Iced Gauva Passionfruit Drink, maybe?" Y/N asked as she was flipping through her script.

"Sure, Y/N." Lizzie laughed at Y/N's very specific order. 

"That was a Starbucks laugh, could you get me something from there?" Scarlett interrupted, running up to the redhead who noticed the director leaving, going to talk with the script team.

"Haha, I knew you'd want something, what is it?" Lizzie asked.

Y/N was still reading her lines when she felt arms wrap around her waist and a head rest on top of hers.

"Hey, gorgeous." Lance greeted pecking his girlfriend on the cheek.

"Lance! What are you doing here?" Y/N asked while Scarlett was busy annoying Elizabeth with her indecisiveness towards the Starbucks menu on her phone.

Lance shrugged and looked down at the script.

"What's that?" He asked.

"A script." Y/N replied, closing it.

"I've never been to a movie set before, Y/N." Lance said as he looked around the big warehouse-type movie set.

Lizzie didn't notice it, but she was giving Lance a real dirty look. Scarlett was quick to point it out.

"Wow. Jealous much, Liz?" She asked, nudging her cast-mate out of her death stare.

"I- What?" Elizabeth asked immediately.

"You were just giving that kid a 'Natasha Special'." Scarlett said before she was pulled away by someone on the script team.

Lance and Y/N conversed some more before the former left, leaving Lizzie free to talk to Y/N alone.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"My boyfriend." Y/N said to Lizzie.

Elizabeth suddenly tensed up, looking towards the way where Lance had left the set.

"You okay?" Y/N asked her, noticing the sudden tension.

"Yeah." Lizzie shrugged before the director let everyone know that filming was about to start in 2 minutes.

~ About an Hour Later ~

"Hey, you never got my Caramel Whipped Latte." Scarlett said to Lizzie after their day was over. 

Lance had come back again to get Y/N back to her apartment and Elizabeth was still pissed.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't have the time." The redhead apologized before narrowing her eyes at the boy who wrapped his arm around Y/N's waist.

"Ugh, your green. Like Mark." Scarlett replied, referencing to her co-star that played the Green Giant. 

Lizzie gave Scarlett a death stare, making Black Widow shudder. The redhead looked away and saw Y/N and Lance arguing.

"What's happening?" Elizabeth asked walking up towards them.

Scarlett pulled her bestie's arm, earning another deadly stare.

"You'll seem nosy as hell! Just hide behind Robbie's Prius." She redirected towards a red Prius that was parked in the corner of the parking lot, near Lance and Y/N's fight.

"OF COURSE YOU JUST HAD TO!" Y/N yelled.

"YOU'RE ALWAYS WORKING, SO WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DO, Y/N?!" Lance yelled back, equal in tone.

"OH MY GOD! SO NOW ITS MY JOB THAT'S IN THE WAY AND NOT SOME BLONDE HOE YOU'RE BRINGING HOME?!" The furious 20-something year old argued back.

Lizzie's and Scarlett's eyes widened. 

So, Lance was cheating on Y/N, Lizzie thought to herself.

"WHO SAID I WAS BANGING SOME OTHER BITCH?"

"YOU! NOT EVEN A MINUTE AGO! AND I COULD SMELL HER ON YOUR FUCKING SHOULDER!" Y/N exclaimed before marching away. 

Lance banged his fist on the trunk of his black Kia before fitting into the driver's seat and driving away in a fury. 

Scarlett and Elizabeth was leaned against the red car when Robert saw them, Tom trailing behind him.

"Do you guys know what's up with Y/N?" Robert asked.

"Yeah, she just found out Lance was cheating on her." Scarlett frowned as Lizzie brushed past and followed Y/N to her dressing room.

[To Be Continued...]