A Shoulder To Cry On

yea so i was in a car earlier and brittney spears' song toxic came on and so i was like... harley quinn, dis you?

so ya

~~~~

Your POV

I was at home when Harley was on my doorstep.

Busy making myself some lunch (nothing too big, just a cheese sandwich), the doorbell to my flat rang. Quickly, I used the spatula and scooped the sandwich onto a plastic plate and hurried to the door.

I opened the door and saw my best friend, Harley Quinn, at the door.

We had known each other from a previous bank robbing spree (don't ask) when we each cleaned out the Municipal Bank downtown, $20,000 each. 

However, Quinn wasn't her same perky unpredictable self. She was... depressed and in tears. Not expected. Again, unpredictable.

When the door was open, Harley sunk her head on my shoulder and sobbed, I could feel her pain.

"Aw, Harls, what's wrong?" I asked, rubbing her back. 

"I shumt nome he was live dis." She mumbled.

"What?" 

"I said, 'I should've known he was like this'." Harley wiped her tears.

She didn't know it, but my best friend had just smeared her pink eye shadow all over her cheek.

"Who?" I guided Harley towards the kitchen where she could wipe her tears with a napkin instead of the new blouse I had gotten with the 20 grand. 

"My idiot now ex-boyfriend." She huffed.

"Joker?" I questioned.

Harley nodded and blew her nose with a tissue.

"Aww, what did he do?" I asked, trying my best to sympathize.

I personally never liked guys. Being the lesbian that I am, I've never really been great at helping my friends with their guy troubles. 

"He hurt me, Y/N. A lot. He abuses me and makes me feel like I'm worth nothing!" The blonde woman proclaimed. 

Her Southern accent had come back. 

"That must suck." I said. 

My best friend stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

What did I do?

"That's not what you're supposed to say!" She exclaimed.

I looked around the room sarcastically.

"I'm sorry I have no idea what to say!" I replied.

"Y/N, can't you be serious!" Quinn asked, exasperated.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "That piece of shit."

"Thank you!" Harley sighed, getting a lollipop from the pocket of her red, blue, and black leather jacket.

"Want one?" She asked as she handed me a blue one.

"Sure." I took it and unwrapped it. "Mmm... blueberry."

Suddenly, Harley Quinn broke down and began sobbing again.

"Blueberry was his favorite flavor!" She cried as tears streamed down her face.

Damn it.

I embraced Harley in my arms again and let her cry. Honestly, it pained me to see her like this. The once tough and stone-cold girl I knew was now crying her heart out and was hurting. She blew her nose (in the tissue) and looked up at me.

I shouldn't have done it. It was wrong. 

I kissed her.

I kissed my best friend. 

My favorite person in the whole fucking world. 

She struggled against it at first, but slowly wrapped her arms around my neck.

--

--

i was watching suicide squad and then i was reminded how fucking cute harley quinn was :)

we stan the blue and pink hair.