You And Her Get Walked In On

"Bella?" You call.

"Yeah?" Bella replied.

"Do you ever worry?" You ask her, looking into Bella's brown eyes.

"About what?" She smiled, shifting her body to lean towards you.

Bella smiles at you, staring intently into your (eye color) eyes.

"That... society would... I dunno, attack us or something?" You say, struggling to articulate your meaning.

Bella cocked her head to the side while wearing a grinning-quizzical look, her charm is unmatched by no one. Your girlfriend's red hair hung down her side.

"Attack us? For what, liking each other or something?" She asks.

You shrug.

Bella moved closer to you on the couch and holds you close to her chest. 

"I love you, y/n." Bella says. 

You look up at her, Bella's arms still holding your head.

"I love you, too, Bella." You say. 

Bella looks at you and cradles your cheek. 

You close your eyes because you know what's coming next.

Bella's lips melt into yours and you hold her closer, putting your arms around her neck while Bella's one hand is one your cheek and her other arm is around your waist. Kissing Bella was amazing, it felt right. 

You wrapped your legs around Bella's and she automatically did the same, squirming on the couch besides you.

"Wow, we literally left 30 minutes ago and you two couldn't wait?" someone asked. 

Bella and you pull away from each other, both of you kinda discouraged that your roommate, friend's name, ended it.

"Well, f/n, what were we not supposed to do? I mean, you and Bryan are out together. Bella and I are in together." You say as Bella pulls you onto her lap. 

"Y/n have some unfinished business to attend to. Goodbye." Bella says, turning your head around to pull you in for another kiss.