Ocean Eyes

**Each Billie imagine will be titled after a song**

Your POV

The waves washed up the shore around my ankles as I soaked up the sunshine, which was slowly leaving due to the sunset. I closed my eyes and the sound of the ocean made me feel less stressed. 

I loved it when I was by the ocean, I felt at home.

"Guess who." A voice said, hands covering my eyes.

I smiled, recognizing my best friend's voice immediately. 

"Is it Finneas?" I asked, messing with her purposefully.

"Wow. I thought you liked me, Y/N." She scolded.

Billie Eilish and I have been friends before she had even became famous and we've been together ever since. Fame had never affected the relationship between Billie and me. She's always asked me to come with her on tours and stuff. We still hung out regularly, although it can be hard to because of her work schedule. I guess that's the only way her fame has affected us. 

"I do like you, but Fin is nicer." I sighed. 

Billie punched me lightly on my arm and threw a handful of sand at her.

"The audacity-" She said, before I threw my flip-flop at her.

She then started hitting me with the flip-flop. 

"HELP! BILLIE'S ABUSING ME!" I cried.

We were fighting each other for a while until the sun finally set and the ocean rose a little. 

"I love you, Y/N." Billie sighed.

"I love you, too." I replied, playing with her blond hair.

She looked up at me and smiled slightly.

"No, Y/N. I really like you. Like... y'know." She shrugged, sitting up once more.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah." Billie replied. "Don't hate me." 

I was surprised by her response.

So surprised that I took her cheek and kissed her. Sparks flying, lighting my heart on fire as it burned for her love. The water flowed by our toes and the breeze coming from the ocean whirled around us. 

I pulled away and stared deeply into her ocean eyes.

"Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, I'd never hate you." I said, before pulling her up off the sand, getting all my stuff, and headed to her black Dodge Challenger to go home.

--

-- 

Damn, isn't that a fact. 

Hope you enjoyed! I'll be making more Billie Imagines soon!  <3