You Are At His Place

i guess you could say the dream is related to the previous Elliot chapter so i mean...

Y/E/C = your eye color

Elliot's POV

I was walking down a hallway, more specifically a hospital hallway. Gurneys lined the wall and an EKG machine was slowly beeping somewhere. Paintings of houses hung above these gurneys as the lights flickered.

"Elliot?" Someone called.

I'd then realize it was Y/N.

"Y/N?" I called, speeding up my pace.

"Elliot, help me, please." She cried, I could hear a whimper in her voice.

It pained me to hear her like that. As I ran towards the sound of Y/N's voice and the beeping, the lights dimmed, making the scene much more ominous. 

A door at the end of hallway opened, and light flooded the hallway, almost blinding me. Y/N's voice was coming from it.

"Help." She whimpered.

I started running faster, as I reached the threshold of the door, the floor caved in and I was stuck inn what seemed like a well that seemed almost ten feet deep. Way taller than I was.

The EKG machine's beeping slowed, Y/N's voice was withering, growing wilted.

I knew it wouldn't do anything, but I punched the side of the stone walls out of anger and frustration. 

My fists were bleeding and bruised. 

"Elliot... please..." Y/N pleaded.

"I'M COMING!" I cried, grabbing at the stone slabs.

There was nothing for me to grab onto. 

Then, I heard it.

The EKG machine let out a whine. 

"She- No, she can't- Y/N?" I called out, waiting anxiously for her response. "Y/N?"

Silence, except for the long beep.

I slid down the walls of the well, slumped down on the ground. 

"Elliot?"

I looked up and saw Y/N standing in front of me. I pulled her arm, but my hand went right through her.

"It won't work, baby." She said solemnly. 

I put my knees close to my chest and sunk my head. Y/N's warm glow making me feel depressed. I would never see her, again.

"Elliot?" She called.

With tears in my eye, I looked up at Y/N's beautiful face.

"Yeah?"

"I love you. We'll never see each other again for a long time, but you'll find someone else, soon." Y/N said.

"But, I don't want anyone else Y/N, I want you. I love you." I said, as a tear fell down my cheek and onto my hand. 

Using my sleeve, I wiped my eyes. When I opened them, Y/N was crying.

"I love you, Elliot Page." She said.

Then, she started drifting away.

The well became dark and gloomy, again.

----- 

I woke up, drenched in sweat and scared. 

Immediately, I turned to my left and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully, with a little smirk on her face.

I sighed. It was just a dream. 

"Hey, Y/N." I said, shaking my beautiful girlfriend.

"Yeah?" She groaned.

"I love you. I'll love you forever." I pulled a strand of hair out of Y/N's face so I could look in her Y/E/C eyes. 

"I love you, too, Elliot." She smiled. 

Before letting Y/N's head hit the pillow, I held it up and kissed her, not ever wanting to be apart. I could feel her hands wrap around my neck as I put my hands on her waist. We stayed like that for a while before we laid down. 

Y/N wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest and almost immediately fell asleep. 

Doing my best not to disturb her, I stroked her hair and slowly drifted off to sleep, not being bothered by that horrible dream ever again.

--

--

I'm crying. Thanks me.