She Gets Jealous

"You got your popcorn?" Bella asked you.

You nodded your head, gesturing towards the medium-sized popcorn bin on your right.

"Alright, just wanted to check." She says.

You and Bella have been dating for a couple of months and you two were on your first date since the New Year and you celebrated with the release of Raya and the Last Dragon.

You occasionally hand her the bin of popcorn so Bella could get some, your ankles wrapped around each other, snuggled near the back of the theater.

You don't know it, but Bella sees this guy checking you out from a couple of seats to your right. After that, he goes to his friends and they all start checking you out as well. Bella sees them laughing and making obscene gestures, but she says nothing, silently seething with anger and jealousy.

You move closer to Bella and lay your head on her shoulder.

Bella smiles as the guys see it and turn back around in their seats, a sour face clearly being worn. However, the first boy is still watching you.

She puts both her hands on your face as she turns you to face her. Bella takes one last look at the other boy and she then stares into your e/c eyes. She leans in and you two share a passionate kiss.

You pull away holding her hand, leaning your head to the side a little. 

"Why'd you kiss me so suddenly?" You ask her.

"No reason." She says, smiling smugly in her seat.

You kiss her on the cheek and continue to lay your head on her shoulders, your hand on her thigh. 

You continue watching the movie, the smell of her perfume still lingered on you. 

Bella snuggles with you, keeping an eye on that guy from earlier, who quickly turned around looking deeply pissed when you and Bella kissed.

--

--

Note: I know that Raya isn't out yet, but like, I didn't know any other movie :P

Feel free to request <3 <3