59. Jeans?

The frivolities ventured on late into the night. Even Molly and Arthur staying up way past midnight. Which was a rarity.

Ginny, Y/n and Hermione were all gathered by the drinks table.

"I must say Fred and George do look quite hot tonight don't they?" Hermione giggled.

"Hermione Jean Granger!" Cried Ginny dramatically.

"What? They do! Well actually I suppose you wouldn't understand Gin, seeming as they are your brothers. But you must agree with me Y/n...dont you?"

"I think I'd get in alot of trouble if I didn't." Laughed Y/n "seeming as one of them is my boyfriend and the other is completely identical to him."

"Oh no I didn't mean it like that!" Said Hermione "i just meant...that well from an outsider's perspective...not that I'm an outsider as such.." she trailed off awkwardly "all I meant to say was that I think they look brilliant tonight, but so do you! And so does everybody!"

"Oh Y/n awnser her for Merlins sake, she's going to explode." Laughed Ginny.

"Hermione I was joking, I don't care." Y/n giggled "they do look hot! I'll be quite frank...the whole family does. They might just have the best genetics I've ever seen."

"Why thankyou." Smirked Ginny.

"Whats so funny?" Asked Fred, as him and George made their way over to the drinks table.

"Your genes." Blurted Hermione.

"But I'm not wearing jeans?" Fred Questioned.

Y/n and Ginny physically bent over laughing, which of course caught Ron and Harry's attention.

"Whats going on?" Smiled Harry.

"Oh nothing." Said Hermione.

"Oh come on, whats the joke? Tell us." Pleaded Ron.

"My jeans apparently." Fred said with a raised brow.

"Oh not just his." Said Ginny.

"Yours too Ron." Added Y/n.

"But im not wearing jeans." He said, just as confused as his brother.

"Yours too dear." Y/n said, as she got up on her toes to kiss George's cheek.

Harry stood for a moment then blurted out "what about my jeans? Aren't my jeans funny?"

The three girls began cackling with laughter. George took this as a sign for them to put the drinks down now.

"Right I think that's enough fire whiskey for one night." He huffed maturely, as he picked Y/n up in a fireman like manner, throwing her over his shoulder.

"George!" Cried Y/n, wiggling her legs to try get free.

"You two better take them to bed." George nodded towards Hermione and Ginny who were swaying happily. George looked at Harry for a moment longer "im trusting you to take my Sister to bed and thats it Potter."

"Yeah...yeah I know I would never...i-" Harry stumbled over his words.

"You might be the boy who lived but we'd soon finish the job alright?" Added Fred.

Meanwhile Ron was turning bright red, as a very tipsy Hermione was leaning heavily on his shoulder.

"You too Ron." Y/n pointed at him over Georges shoulder "ill come for you." She giggled.

George lifted his shoulder causing Y/n to slip slightly "thats enough out of you, come on we're going to bed." He chuckled.

"Ooohh" she giggled.

"Shh." Laughed George.