39. Talk of the Resistance.

Narrators pov:

The egg yolk sun poured through the cracks in the windows and gently waited its entrance into y/ns eyes. Her sight was still loosely in the clutches of the Nights glue. Delicately, she rubbed the dreams away, taking a moment to shed the sleep from her brain. Her eyelids fluttered allowing the vision of night to give way for the day.

"Wow" George breathed. He was lying on his side, his head propped up by the hold of his lean arm. His gaze set on y/n.

She laughed lightly at him, then went to close her eyes again.

"We need to get up now love"

"What?" She yawned "wait.." she sat up abruptly, the cover falling off her revealing her bare chest, George noticed her nipples were hard, most likely from the cool breeze that echoed through the room. He cleared his throat knowing they wouldn't have time for what he really wanted to do. "Were still here?" She cried "what are we going to do? I don't have any clean uniform, my-"

"Relax love" he kissed her head, then got out of bed. His tall naked figure took y/n by surprise, his muscular back and broad shoulders, she almost fell into a trance. "See something you like?" He winked. "Anyway, the rooms provided us with clean clothes and a bathroom, its still early, so we can freshen up and then head to the Great hall"

"Oh Of course" she smiled "this room is quite brilliant isn't it?"

"The company's not bad either."

Y/n and George started getting ready, they took a shower together in the bathroom provided, which,  in hindsight, may have not been the best idea. Luckily they had awoken fairly early, so the shower hadn't set them back too much.

"Nearly ready?" Asked George, while he did his tie up.

Y/n walked up to him happily, being alot shorter than him she got on her tip toes and finished tying his tie for him. George grinned at her, he was so utterly in love with the young witch, that it seemed nothing in the world could pull them apart.

"Ready" she kissed his nose lightly.

Slowly they crept out the hidden door to the Room of requirement, George left first and pushed his way out from behind the tapestry, holding it up for y/n he beckoned her to follow.

They looked up and down either side of the corridor, and sighed with relief. They'd done it. They'd successfully found the room of requirement, made love in it, spent the night and gotten out unseen.

"Nice one partner" he put his fist out and y/n connected hers to it in a fist pump. She winked at him, and then took his hand in hers.

Upon entering the great Hall, George and y/n felt like all eyes were on them, and that everyone knew what they'd been up to. When in fact nobody even batted an eyelid at their entrance, well no-one excluding Alicia spinnet. The Bitter girl held a peice of toast in her hand which she took a violent bite out of, staring directly at y/n. George looked to y/n attentively, but she just laughed to herself and made her way over to Hermione, Ron and Harry.

"Careful everyone, there's a seriously evil witch at the table. She threatens people with toast" Said George in a sarcastic enthusiasm. He took his regular seat next to Fred. Angelina laughed into her hand as discreetly as she could, but she too ended up getting a glare from Alicia.

"So George, get up to anything last night?" Fred said knowingly.

"How do you know?" He whispered.

"I'm youre twin, of course I know" he said smugly "Na I'm only joking. You said you were going for a walk with y/n but by the sound of things you did alot more than walk."