3. Army of Death

Y/n pov

I smiled to the boys but something about the crash that sounded from outside the tent didn't sit right with me. And clearly Arthur felt the same way. We both slowly made our way outside and what we where greated with is something I don't think my mind will ever be able to erase.

DeathEaters surged towards us. There bodies shifting and whirling through smoke being emitted from the tents they had set on fire.
"Quickly we need to warn the others" Arthur gulped.
I nodded as we backed towards the tent. I watched as the sky grew dense with writhing shapes and beams of light shot from curses.

"Quickly its not the Irish" Arthur announced shakily. "I've got to help the Ministry, Fred George make sure y/n and Ginny are safe. Ron, Harry get Hermione out of here. Hermione, y/n if they find you they will hurt you make sure you get back to the forest, we'll all meet up their."
Fred instantly grabbed Ginnys hand and George grabbed mine. As we ran out of the tent I saw a young girl upside down in the air while a group of DeathEaters stood below her their wands pointed to her.
"We've got to help her" i cried trying to pull away from George.
"Stop it y/n otherwise thats going to be you if we don't leave now!" George instructed me firmly not letting go of my hand.
I pulled my wand from my pocket using my spare hand "Expelliamus!" A beam of light shot from my wand causing one of the DeathEaters wands to fly out their hand "STUPEFY!" I cried to the other causing him to dissaperate in to a cloud of smoke. A man and woman ran forward "My daughter my girl! Thankyou thankyou" they exclaimed as they retrieved the girl who had been being tortured and held her in their arms.
"Quickly we've got to run before they come back" I shouted to George.
Fred and Ginny had thankfully already left for safety. It was now just me and George stood hand in hand in the midst of flames, smoke and death.
"Ready?" He looked at me while holding his wand ahead of him.
"Ready" I nodded.
We ran together headed towards the shroud of trees in the near distance.
"There they are the Mudblood and the blood traitor" A masked voice called.
"Quickly y/n this way"
George held on to my hand tightly and pulled me to the right where we were greated with a narrow path. It wasn't wide enough for both of us to run side by side anymore.
"You go first. Quick run" he insisted.
Reluctantly letting go of his hand i obliged and ran as fast as I could. I noticed a hooded figure standing ahead of us on the path. Quickly with out thinking twice I raised my wand and yelled "REDUCTO" a shot of purple light hit the figure causing it to fly backwards and hit the floor unconscious.
"Wicked! Now keep running get to the Forest" George called from behind.

"Look i see Ginny and Fred" i said pointing ahead in to the Forest.
"Y/n!" Ginny cried running towards me, she wrapped me in a hug even tighter than the ones her mother gave me.

Once we'd reached the confinement of the forest I placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.
"Are you okay Georgie?" I asked breathlessly.

"No y/n im not. You could've been killed." He said bluntly.

"What" I said the tone of hurt in my voice evident.

"As soon as we left the tent you ran towards trouble" he said, clearly frustrated at me.

I straightened my back "they were going to kill her"

"And they would've killed you!" He shouted.

"What so you expect me to just let that child die?" I responded coldly.

"I'm not saying that but when you constantly try to save everybody, and then worry about the ones you can't save, youre setting yourself up for death. So next time I tell you to do something listen to me." He said taking a step closer to me.

"I'm not a fool George. I know I can't fix the world. But I'll do whatever I can to make a difference."

George walked up to me slowly and with out a word he took me in a gentle embrace and whispered "i just don't want to loose you"
I wrapped my arms around him a silent tear falling from my face "I'm sorry. Ill try listen more" I muttered in a barely audible voice.

"Oh look the Mudblood and the Blood traitor are in love" a ratty voice sounded from behind. I pulled away from George to see Draco leaning casually against a tree.
"Fuck off Malfoy" Fred warned.
"Language weasley" Malfoy taunted his pale eyes glistening. "Shouldnt you be hurrying along anyways. You wouldn't want her spotted would you?" He said nodding towards me. Just a moment later a harsh bang sounded from the campsite momentarily lighting the trees around them.
"What are you insinuating" George said defiantly.
"There after muggles" he laughed bitterly.
"Y/ns a witch" Ginny said through gritted teeth.
"If you don't think they can smell a mudblood like Reverie from a mile away then by all means hang around. Because you lot stay here much longer and y/n will be showing off her knickers in mid air. Mind you I wouldn't mind" Draco said winking at me.
Fred and George lunged forwards at him making him flinch cowardly but I grabbed both their arms before they could do anything.

"Come on guys he's right, they'll kill me as soon as they find me." I said addressing the others. Then I stepped towards malfoy and leaned so I was practically nose to nose with him "just know Draco that you're a real Coward, we all know that mummy and daddy are out there and youre here hiding in the woods like a pussy. Oh and that reminds me. Its no secret that your father would've loved to curse me tonight maybe even kill me so do tell him... better luck next time"