23. Back to the Burrow

Y/ns pov:

As soon as we arrived back at the Burrow Molly wrapped everyone in hugs, she frantically scanned over us all for cuts or bruises. She got to me and nearly cried.

"Oh my dear. Look at you." She said as she held my face and inspected it closely "why that man i ought to-"

"Hello children" Arthur interrupted brightly "y/n I wonder if I might have a word"

"Yeah course"

He led me out the back and into their crowded garage. Arthur sat down and started fiddling with a muggle radio, he beckoned to the seat next to him, encouraging me to sit.

"Are you allright?" He questioned seriously.

"Yeah I think I am" I said with half a smile.

"I don't mean to pressure you, but i wonder could you tell me exactly what you remember from that night, if its too much then I understand. Absolutely no pressure" he smiled

Of course I told Arthur everything I could remember, I didn't see how it could be of any use but I trusted him enough to know that he'd have a plan.

"I trust you know what this means" Arthur began "you are emmensley brave y/n and please don't think I'm not proud of you because I am. But you have not only cursed three DeathEaters at the World Cup, but you also prevented the dark Lord himself from being able to carry out a task, not to mention youre new found nemesis with Barty Crouch."
I gulped in response and I felt my face grow pale. I never really thought of it like that. But I guess I'd been quite foolish.

Arthur cleared his throat awkwardly "and urm..well George wrote to me, he's concerned. He says you threw yourself in front of the killing curse to save Harry"

"I wasn't really thinking. It all happened so fast but..well if we're being honest Harry's more important than me. And when it came down to it I knew the wizarding world needed him more than me." I said timidly.

"No" Arthur said firmly "absolutely not, you can not think like that. No life is more valuable than another so please don't ever do something like that again" Arthur took hold of my hand and gave it a squeeze.

~

That evening Molly made a delicious meal for us all. Being at the table with all the Weasleys was the happiest I'd felt since the final task.

"Oh y/n dear, youre parents wrote and they'll be visiting for the day tomorrow" Molly explained.

"Brilliant, thankyou Molly" I smiled quietly.

"You didn't tell me the Reveries were coming" Arthur beamed. "Fascinating people" he muttered to himself.

"Clare and Luka are coming?" Ginny asked excitedly.

I laughed lightly at how excited the Weasleys were to see my parents again. And I knew mum and dad would be thrilled to come to burrow. They loved it here. Mum always fussed over how well Molly kept the place, which of course Molly adored. And dad helped Arthur to understand all kinds of Muggle contraptions. It was all rather adorable.

I felt a firm hand grip my upper thigh. I jumped slightly but no one noticed. George started rubbing circles with his thumb on my inner thigh, which in turn sent shivers all though my body. I turnt to look at him discreetly and he shot me a playful wink as he brought his hand just a bit higher up my thigh. He could see me squirming and i could tell he loved it. I wasn't one to get nervous, but when it came to George he just had this effect on me. Slowly he brought his fingers underneath my school skirt and traced the hem of my underwear. I propped my elbow up on to the table so that I could cover my mouth without any one raising suspicion. He chuckled lowly under his breath at me.
Using two fingers he moved them rhythmically on the outside of my underwear. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body at this mere action. So much so that it made me nervous for what he'd do to me when were alone. I wanted him so bad.

"Isnt that right y/n?" Ginny said from down the table.

"Huh what sorry?" I said sitting up quickly. George laughed to himself and put his hands back in his lap.

"Was just telling mum about youre dress at the Yule Ball. It was gorgeous" Ginny explained.

"Aww thankyou Gin" I smiled "yeah I got it from Madam Malkins, it was rather beautiful"

"Youre telling me" George muttered under his breath so that only i could hear. Which earnt him a playful kick from under the table.