54. Harry.

Ginny barged into George and Y/ns room. Jumping on top of the sleeping pair.

"What the fuck Ginny?" Laughed George, rubbing his eyes awake.

"Whats going on?" Yawned Y/n, "since when are you this happy in the mornings?"

"Harry's home." She sighed, laying horizontally across them both.

Y/n giggled at the girl.

"Is he allright?" Asked George, very confused by Ginnys delight.

"I'm sure he's perfectly fine." Said y/n.

"Oh he's not actually here yet...Sirius just told me that he's on his way back."

"Merlin Gin." Giggled y/n.

George raised an eyebrow and looked at y/n quizzically, Ginny still laid on top of them.

"Ginny dear, how long do you plan on laying there?" Asked y/n.

"Oh right yeah." Ginny jumped back to life and ran out the door.

Y/n noticed Hermione standing in the doorway sleepily, her hair home to alot more frizz than usual.

"You okay Granger?" George asked.

"Ginny came and jumped on me, then she ran into your room. I thought something might be wrong but by the sounds of it Harry's on his way home." She yawned.

"Yep." Nodded y/n.

Hermione mumbled to herself frustratedly as she walked off "that girl...she's a nightmare. God forbid i wake her up in the morning but she can come jumping on me..."

Y/n laughed at the girls, still rubbing her eyes awake.

"Well morning then I suppose." Chuckled George, stretching his arms out.

"Morning." She awnsered sweetly.

The sun was just starting to pour through the dusty blinds and into their shared room.

After a gentle morning kiss George rolled over and asked "Do you 'wanna practice anymore today?"

"Not today." She shook her head "Harry will probably be a bit shoken up, so I should be there for him you know?"

"You're a good girl." George said quietly "always thinking about others."

Y/n laughed as she sat up and stretched her arms. The top she wore to bed creeping up her chest as she did so. Her hair falling freely down her back.

"wow" George breathed. So quietly that y/n didn't hear.

He watched as she pottered around the room, tidying slightly and getting changed as she did.

"Can I wear this today?" Y/n asked in regard to one of Georges grey hoodies.

"Yeah sure, can you chuck me that red jumper next to it?"

They got dressed for the day and headed down to breakfast.

"You're all up early." Smiled Arthur.

Hermione glared at Ginny, the girl looked down at her toast to hide her red cheeks.

"Is that Freds jumper Y/n?" Asked Arthur.

"No." She said quickly "its Georges."

"Hmm thought so." He smiled.

"I- urm yeah..he's just letting me borrow it."

"Acctually dad, thankyou for bringing that up." George said in a dramatic announcement voice "mother if you will." He put his arm out asking her to come away from the kitchen and listen a moment.

"Whats wrong dear?" Molly questioned.

"Nothings wrong. Nothing at all. I'd just like to let you both know that Y/ns my girlfriend. We've been together for a while now, I love her and she makes me very happy." George spoke calmly and took a seat at the table with everyone else.

Y/ns eyes widened as she looked to his parents for approval. She knew they'd spoke about telling them but she had no clue that he was going to announce it just like that.

"Is this a joke?" Molly asked "is this one of your pranks George? Because if it is-"

"Its not a prank Molly." Y/n said quietly.

Arthur was smiling proudly at the girl but Molly was yet to react.

"I-i just can't believe it." Molly sighed.

"I-" y/n went to ask what was wrong.

"Just give her a second love." George said calmly.

"Oh y/n!" Molly wrapped her in a hug "I'm so happy for you both. I always said you two were made for eachother. Haven't I always said that Arthur? Ever since your first Christmas with us I knew you'd end up together."

Y/n sighed in relief and leant into the hug greatfully.

"This means that one day you'll become a Weasley." Molly squeeled excitedly.

"Steady mum. We're not getting married just yet." George called through a mouthful of cereal.

"Oh ignore him." She brushed off "you can even have my grandmothers wedding ring..its a family treasure."

"I'm so glad you approve Molly, really i am..but maybe that ring ought to go to Ginny when the time is right." Y/n suggested.

"Well we can talk about all that closer to the time. I'm just so happy, Arthur aren't you just thrilled?"

"I'm very happy for you both." Said Arthur alot more calmly.

"Thankyou Arthur." Y/n smiled.

"He's home!" Sirius yelled from the hallway.

Harry walked into the kitchen awkwardly, not sure as to how everyone would react to his arrival.

"Harry!" Said Hermione cheerily.

"Good to see you mate." Said Ron happily.

"Hi Harry." Ginny said softly.

"How are you?" Asked Y/n as she welcomed him with a hug.

"I'm good thanks." He replied quietly.

"Harry Potter." Said Arthur "its so good to see you."

"M-mr Weasley hello." Stammered Harry "how are you feeling?"

"Oh I'm fine, I can't thankyou enough. Without you, I might not be here now."

Harry let out a sigh of relief, he'd been so nervous that the Weasley family might hate him.

"Hello dear." Molly welcomed him with a hug "hmm a bit peaky." She tapped his pale cheeks, "sit down ill fix you some breakfast."

"So what happened with Snape?" Asked Ron.

Harry's wasn't looking anyone in the eyes, instead he kept his gaze fixed downwards. Fiddling his thumbs in his lap "he's urm teaching me occulemecy...so Voldermort can't read my thoughts or something like that."

"I think its ridiculous that there getting Snape to teach him." Said Sirius.

"He's skilled in the proffesion." Said Remus as he also made his way into the kitchen.

"What?" Cried Sirius "you can't be serious?"

"I'll not, I'm Remus. But if Dumbledore trusts him then so do I."

Sirius rolled his eyes and leant back in his chair.

Harry avoided anymore conversation on the matter, Ron and Hermione knew something was wrong but by now they also knew better than to press the matter.

The rest of the day was fairly solemn. Though it was difficult to feel any other way in the depressing place they called headquarters.