22. Kisses on the track

Georges pov:

Ordinarily y/n would sit with Harry,Ron and Hermione on the train ride back, but she'd barely left my side since the final task. I didn't mind. I liked having her near. And I liked being able to protect her. But I was worried for her, it was so unusual for her to act dependant on anyone. She loves doing stuff for herself. But I could tell she was scared and I hated it.

Angelina, Lee and Fred spoke softly between themselves. Y/n was sat near the window with her legs tucked up to her chest. She hadn't said much since Cedric died, but we all understood. No one was going to pressure her, she would talk to us when she's ready.

"Looking forward to staying round for Christmas?" I said quietly to her. The others carried on with their conversation, so it was just me she had to speak to.

"Yeah" she smiled. "My Mum and Dad might come round for a bit, if that's okay with everyone"

I smiled softly at her "of course its fine. Dad will love to see them, you know what he's like with muggles."

She giggled lightly, then looked up to me with bright eyes. "Acctually can we just go outside for a second" she whispered in my ear.

Taking hold of her hand i led her out the carriage.

"Where you guys off to?" Fred asked

"Just need some air" I awnsered.

Y/n walked infront of me, leading me by the hand. I tried my best to contain my thoughts but watching her lead me, and the back of her body was just..Merlin she's gorgeous.
Saying nothing she opened the door to the bathroom and pulled me inside. She had a playful smile on her face which made my body tingle. I hadn't seen that smile in what felt like forever.

"What are we doing?" I asked lowly.

"I missed you" she said.

She lent up on her tiptoes and gently placed her lips on mine. Id missed this too. I felt her part her lips and our mouths began a heated dance. I placed my hands on the small of her back. I didn't want to push her too far, she still seemed vulnerable. Her delicate hands traced up my torso, they reached up to my neck where her fingers found there way into my hair, she tugged it in hunger causing me to moan into her mouth.
I pulled away to look at her. She was smiling up at me timidly. I lifted her and placed her on the side behind, instinctively her legs wrapped around me and pulled me in.

"I'm not complaining, but whats this about?" I asked breathlessly.

"I don't know" she said quietly "was just thinking that im going to get to share youre bed again, but things are a bit different this time aren't they"

"Merlin woman what are you doing to me?" I joked and began placing kisses all up her jawline, she let out a quiet moan in response which caused heat to flow to my abdominal.
She sucked on my lower neck and i cautiously dragged my fingers up her stomach. I didn't go any higher until she gave me a signal of consent. She quickly untucked her shirt from her skirt so that I had better access and I took this as my signal. Reaching up her shirt I cupped her left breast in my hand, she leaned deeper into the kiss. I pulled her bra down slightly and drew circles with my fingers over her nipple. Feeling it harden under my touch I could feel myself growing to a point of no return, so reluctantly I pulled back and lent my forehead on hers. "If you knew what you were doing to me" I chuckle lightly.
She stood up from the side and I watched her as she tucked her shirt back in and flattened out her hair.
"Thanks for taking me to the infirmary" she said. "And thankyou for everything else too"
"Anything for you mi'lady" I smile.
Once she'd sorted herself out she headed for the door.
"You ready?" She asked taking a hold of my hand.
"Just got a trouser situation. 'Gunna wait for it urm.. calm down" I said with a smirk. She giggled into her hand.
"Sorry Georgie" she placed a kiss on my cheek and began to leave "ill see you back in the carriage" she continued giggling as she left.
It didnt exactly help my err... situation, but it was so good to see her smile again. This was going to be a good Christmas, brilliant even.