52. Room for another?

Arthur was recovering steadily. His morale was high, as it always was, and he'd regained the ability to walk.

"Back home today." Molly said chirpily.

"Not quite home is it?" Chuckled Arthur.

"Well no, but better than this old place."

"Are you sure you're up for apparating Dad?" Ron asked.

"Well its not like i can ride a broom is it son?"

"I suppose." Nodded Ron.

The jolly nurse that had given them directions a couple nights prior came in.

"Just a few last checks Sir." She smiled, while checking readings on machines, taking Arthurs' temperature and sanitising some of the cuts on his face.

"And you're sure he'll be allright apparating home?" Molly questioned.

"As I said before ma'am, i wouldn't recommend it, is there no way you could get some sort of muggle transport home?" The Nurse suggested.

"Well that might be fun." Arthur smiled.

The Nurse laughed "they have these things called taxis but I must say they don't come cheap, especially here in London."

"Hmm i only have a couple pounds worth of Muggle money on me." Arthur said.

"You could always get the bus. There's several going each hour, and there's a bus stop not far from here."

"A bus stop?" Asked Fred.

The nurse laughed again "come to think of it, you do all look rather...magical."

"It's muggle London. I promise you they won't bat an eyelid." Y/n said "their used to seeing alot weirder than us lot."

"She's right." Nodded Hermione.

"Well then its settled." Arthur grinned "muggle transport it is."

Molly sighed, looking a bit concerned.

"Don't worry Mrs Weasley, me and y/n know what were doing." Hermione smiled.

"Yeah this is like the one time being a muggle born has come in use."

"Oh you guys are muggle born." Said the nurse "just fascinating. Though it must be tricky for you at the moment with all this nonsense."

Y/n and Hermione nodded gratefully for her understanding.

"I've always thought its quite brilliant how magic doesn't run in your family but you were still blessed with it. In a sence I think it just means you're all the more deserving if it."

"That's really lovely of you." Said Hermione.

"I think that's the nicest thing someone's ever said to us about our families." Smiled y/n.

Molly seemed to be getting a bit restless "Thankyou for all your help dear, you've been a star...but do you mind if I just have a quick chat with my family."

"Of course ma'am. I hope you have a speedy recovery sir."

"She was nice." Said Fred.

"Yes yes she was lovely, but I really don't think muggle transport is a good idea. We're supposed to be keeping a low profile." Molly said.

"Deatheaters aren't going to attack us in broad daylight, in front of hundreds of muggles. Even they're not that stupid." Ron said.

"Very well said." Nodded Mr Weasley "try not to worry dear."