9. Guests

Narrators pov:

The grand doors swung open and a tall woman, even taller than Hagrid, elegantly glided into the great Hall.
"Blimey thats a big woman" Seamus said while nudging Ron.
Shortly after the Tall woman a flock of Beautiful girls danced in to the hall. They all wore delicate blue dresses which swayed with their bodies perfectly.
Nearly every boy in the hall was completely captivated by them.
"Bloody veelas" Ginny said to Hermione.
"Sluts" Alicia whispered to Angelina.
"Bloody hell" Ron called as he leant off his chair to watch the behinds of the girls as they danced.
Fred and George looked to the girls in awe.
"If their staying here that means I can ask them about their hair" y/n said excitedly.
"What?" George asked.
"There veela too aren't they, just like the ladies at the World Cup, I can ask them how they get their hair so shiny" she responded with a bright smile.
George looked to Angelina and Alicia who were watching the girls in disgust, and he then looked to his sister and Hemione who were looking furiously at the boys drooling over them. Then finally he turnt his gaze back to y/n and she sat quietly looking at the girls with a smile of admiration.
Y/n watched as the beautiful girls dance came to a hault and she applauded them along with most of the boys. The girl at the front of the group clearly noticed y/n and she smiled and gave a small wave. Y/n squeeled to herself slightly and waved back.
Just then, distant bangs on the floor could be heard.
"Now welcome our guests from the South. The Proud Men of Durmstrang" Dumbledore called.
Suddenly through the doors an arrogant man made his way to the front "Ahh Albus" he called with open arms in a thick accent.
All the students stared at the entrance excitedly waiting the new arrivals. Thats when a pack of tall boys all wearing identical furr coats and carrying large wooden poles marched in. The boys began flipping and jumping strongly, they made sparks emit from the end of their poles.
"Oh my God Ron isn't that-" y/n began
"Its him" Ron whimpered "its Viktor Krum"
All the girls were looking longingly to the burly men who had just entered. Fred looked to Angelina and put a protective arm around her and covered her eyes playfully. George noticed y/n giggle at the pair and then turn her veiw back to the Durmstrang boys. Something over came him and he quietly placed his hand on the mid of her thigh and rubbed small circles with his thumb on to her skin. Y/n looked up to him in confusion, George didn't say anything but just shrugged his shoulders and gave a playful smirk. Y/n quickly turnt her face away to hide the enormous smile her expression harboured. The pair didn't think that anyone had noticed, truth be told most were too busy with all the excitement of the new arrivals. But there were two students who had been paying attention. One Gryffindor Girl and another slightly unexpected Slytherin boy.