Chapter 52:Pillow Talk (Be Stupid Together)

Start from the beginning

"You knew it now. Are you still in love with me?" She asked Lauren seductively but she did not smile.

"Yea..." Lauren saw another side of Camila, her seductive side, Delilah. 

"Delilah?"

Lauren chuckled, "Camz..."

"Are you in love with Delilah?"

"Camila, you're Delilah. I knew it before I kissed you."

Camila was surprised. "Since when?"

"That day, when Dinah came... I saw your playful big smile when Dinah covered your face and, I saw your little mole." Lauren moved Camila's hair away to look at her cute little mole on her forehead. 

"Are you in love with Delilah or Camila?" Now it was making more sense why Lauren left in such a way that day.

"Camila," Lauren answered firmly.

"Not in love with the idea Camila is Delilah?"

"Camz..." Lauren wanted Camila to stop. She knew what Camila meant and what probably she was worried about. Camila was worried that Lauren was in love with her because she was Delilah and Camila did not want that. Lauren was in love with Camila before she knew she was Delilah. However, they were the same person.

"Answer me?" Camila was serious.

It was Lauren's turn. Lauren flipped her around that she was lying on her back and Lauren was on top of her, "I left my heart with Delilah, but Camila keeps it." Lauren's answer made her angel stop asking. Lauren continued, "I was crazily in love with Delilah... but I moved on from her." Lauren caressed Camila's jaw, "Then, Camila came into my life... I was slowly falling in love with her, now I am deeply in love with her..." Lauren ran her fingers on Camila's lips. "Either it was Delilah or it is Camila," her hand traveled down passing her chin to her neck and lower, but her eyes were on Camila's, "my heart only beats for one heart, the same heart... this heart..." Lauren placed her hand on Camila's heart and kissed it gently.

Camila finally smiled. Lauren smiled and stared into Camila's eyes caressing her hair, she then kissed her angel, slowly, gently, and endlessly. They were kissing and their minds were traveling back to when they first met, how they met on the stairs, how they danced and how they enjoyed in each other's arms. They were kissing, enjoying each other's affection, feeling the reunion of two hearts that were once separated.

They let their lips danced with each other like they were dancing at the masquerade ball that night when they first met. They expressed how much they had been longing for each other. Small and gentle kisses could no longer accommodate their feelings for each other, they kissed deeper and longer. Camila's body was searching for Lauren's and her legs were moving to feel the passion. Lauren stopped the kiss before they got carried away. She smiled at Camila, "We should stop..." Lauren slowly moved her mask away.

Camila bit her lip she knew if they kissed further they would end up making love which she was not ready for. "Okay..."

Camila went under the comforter to join Lauren. She hugged Lauren and laid her head on Lauren's chest but she kept the lower part of her body away from Lauren, "Are you turned on?"

Lauren chuckled and kissed Camila's head, "Yea...a little." Lauren knew it was the same for Camila.

Camila laughed, "Do you need help?"