"Hmm..."

They both start to move in the direction of their dormitory. Yujin shouts again walking backward and looking at him, "And yeah wear something decent, okay."

"You don't control me," Joshua yells back.

"I don't want my boyfriend to look like some geek." She says lastly before going.

"I'm just doing this for my guitar."

7:45 pm

Joshua is standing outside Yujin's building. After waiting 5 minutes or so, she comes running down the corridor wearing a silver sequin top on a leather skirt, looking fabulous as always.

"Wait, seriously Josh? Couldn't you find a better outfit?" She states looking at Joshua who was wearing a black denim jacket above a plain white t-shirt and dark grey jeans on sneakers. He was looking quite fine but not to Yujin as she was the popular girl.

"At least it's not hurting anyone's eyes unlike someone wearing bright stars on them. Bear with it or I'm not going." Joshua says

"Okay okay. You look good."

Both of them hop inside Joshua's black Hyundai. His dad might not be the richest businessman but is affluent enough to buy his son a car and send him to one of the best universities.

After reaching their party destination, Joshua's mouth opens agape seeing the large mansion standing still in front of him. It's no less than a castle itself so there's no doubt calling Jeonghan a prince. The party was held outside in the garden on the backside. There's a fountain in the middle of that beautiful garden. The garden was decorated with various colored party lights. And there's a swimming pool too at the side. Some people were chatting around the pool, some were dancing slowly to the disco beat. A DJ with his big music system in a corner was managing the rhythms or whatever they call it. Different snacks and drinks were organized on a long table as a buffet, people were taking whatever they like. Overall, the atmosphere was so vivid under the moonlight. Joshua has never been to a party like this. But still, he doesn't like parties.

Yujin was walking, her arms intertwined with Joshua's to make them look more like a couple.

"I told you to smile Joshie," Yujin says to him to which he forcefully makes his lips curve into a smile.

She takes him to meet her friends. It wasn't needed though, because they already came attracted to them like butterflies.

Yujin lets go of his hands. "Hey guys, meet Joshua."

"Hello, everyone." Joshua bows to them politely as the gentleman he is.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you."

"Aw... you're so cute."

"Why were you hiding him from us, Yujin?"

"Will you come dance with me?"

Girls start to get closer to him which was making him uncomfortable obviously. He was unable to say anything. To his rescue, a hand comes and lands across his shoulder.

"What's happening?... Who is he, Yujin?" Jeonghan says looking dubiously at Joshua, with a drink in his other hand.

"Heyy, Jeonghan... He's Joshua, my boyfriend," says Yujin

"Jo Shua. Hmm... never saw you in our uni."

"He's in medical faculty actually so he never gets to come in ours," Yujin answers for him.

"You don't speak?" Jeonghan asks him.

"I... uhm-" Joshua tries to speak something but Jeonghan was so close to him that it was making him nervous.

"Well, enjoy the party, Shua. I gotta go. See you around." He says going towards his circle of friends.

"Y-Yeah... Sure."

With this, many more people come to them and say hi to Joshua. And as told he was just smiling and bowing to them. Some were shaking his hands, some were even hugging him. Quite to his surprise, everyone was so friendly with him. He certainly did not expect them to behave like this, he thought that they will hate him.

"Ahh... I'm so tired already. Just how many friends do you have?" Joshua complains, sitting on an empty couch. Why do they even have a couch outside in the garden? He thinks.

"I'm popular in our class, kid." Yujin sits beside him too.

"Hey, don't you kid me, okay?"

"Wait... Joshie can you sit here, please? I'll come back in a minute."

"Why? Where are you going?"

She sighs and says, "Listen, I just saw Jaehyun. I've heard from girls that he has a crush on me and I like him too, actually. He doesn't know you're my boyfriend so I'm gonna go and try to talk with him."

"You're gonna cheat on me?" Joshua says being melodramatic.

"Do you want to stay as my fake boyfriend forever?" Yujin says with a straight face.

"Never."

"So be a good kid, and sit quietly."

"I'm not a kid." He shouts before Yujin disappears into the crowd leaving him alone there.