A servant came out and placed a potted flower down before retreating back.

Eric stretched out his hand and indifferently casted a spell which caused the pretty flower to turn monstrous. The little flower grew extremely large and the petals bloomed to reveal a mouth that screeched loudly.

The nobles watching gasped with shock. They were amazed but also terrified. Some of the weak noblewomen even fainted from fright.

The teachers were even more shocked. They were already sure of Eric's abilities just based on how he could cast a spell without muttering the incantation, but now they were even more confident in the power Eric possessed.

After a few seconds of the monstrous plant's uncontrollable screeching, Eric finally casted another spell and the flower turned back to how it was before.

The servant from earlier came out once again and timidly replaced the flower with a withered one.

The people hadn't even finished processing Eric's first spell when he casted an even more spectacular one.

With a shine of light, the withered potted flower slowly regained it's color and bloomed.

Did he just bring a dead flower back to life...?

There was an immediate uproar among the audience. Bringing dead things back to life... This power was equivalent to the power of a saintess!

They had never seen such a powerful magic user! It was astounding and yet so frightening... It's truly deserving of praise!

"I have never seen such a thing!"

"Who is this magic user?!"

"What awe-inspiring power!"

"How could a little boy possess so much power..."

One of the teachers was confused. He was raised in the temple therefore he knew such power could only be possessed by a Sienna, but Eric couldn't possibly be a Sienna. Sienna's are the 'daughters' of the goddess so Eric being a Sienme was impossible.

Still... How could Eric have such abilities? This was strange...

Without hesitation, the teachers announced Eric's acceptance to enter the academy.

Once he heard the teacher's approval, Eric focused his gaze in a certain direction and smiled.

' I did it my lady... '

************

Back in the mansion, Marie finished helping Eric pack all his belongings. Eric looked down on his suitcase and a bitter feeling sneaked into his heart.

"Congratulations Eric. If you encounter any trouble in the academy, write to me immediately." Angelina smiled and handed the crying Marie a handkerchief.

"Goodbye you troublesome kid! I-I'll definitely n-not miss you! Y-you... You be careful there okay..?? Don't... Don't miss my amazing cooking!" Marie took the handkerchief and blew into it.

Eric stared at the loud sobbing maid and smiled. "I'll miss you too, miss Marie. Sorry for always making fun of you."

Eric turned to Angelina and hugged her.

"Oh." Angelina exclaimed in surprise before hugging back.

"I'll miss you m'lady. I'll do my best and work hard! I will not disappoint you! Please don't forget about me..." Eric tightened his arms.

"Of course. You need not worry about such a thing." Angelina chuckled softly.

*************

Eric hesitantly stepped on the carriage and looked back at Marie and Angelina.